VR HTE 《UPDATED》

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _VAMPY_, Jul 19, 2015.

1. A couple of hte clans have had issues with a certain group of people trying to take down hte clans. I'm not sure about the real reason to take down hte clans but I just want you all to know that Valentines Retreat is very dedicated to thriving and we all support eachother and our sealers.

Yes, you some how were able to get an admin slot in the clan and kick all of our members, but just know that we are coming back from that. We've been recruiting and getting sealers in. But for a time it was difficult so thank you for that. We had to run rotwb for a while because of that.But now we are on our feet again and hope to see more sealers come in.

I greatly apologize for those sealers who got kicked by this admin. I hope for those out there that were kicked you can accept my apology for what happend a couple days back.

We have a council now and a great set of dedicated admins that are all helping out now. Just hoping to see new sealers in and a good cc atmosphere. Just as a reminder for those that might wanna seal here the passes are as of now.

5 days = closed
    6 days = 1 phase closed and 1 phase ffa
    7 days = ffa
    8 days = sealer & admins on BOTH PHASES
    9 days = admins only

Right now since sealers are coming in slower xtals range from 0-max depending on que and how many we have in ca 《clan announcement》. But hopefully it will go back to max xtals soon. {Will update when things change}

EVENT PASSES/PROMO PASSES
    Event pass = 2 days
    Promo pass = 3 days

This is so that ebs can go quick and sealers can MAX XTAL each eb without having to wait too long for the next sealer.

Admins you can talk to about joining the clan :) feel free to pm/wall them about the passes and or other passes.

Lady_Kahlia
    xXx_Eggie_xXx
    ShadowEnigma
    --swag
    VA_Reags_VA
    Corim

Hope to see you in the clan soon =^.^=
    NEW and Old, all welcome to the clan.

VR Counsil, Admins and Owners thank you
    For stopping by! As a new or old sealer. ♡MUCH THANKS TO OUR SEALERS♡

2. Do you know anything about this group?

3. Btw for the bb codes use [ and ] not ( and )

4. They're doing it bc hte was the start of the downfall of kaw, cheers

5. Bump 

6. that 8/9 day pass... really screw you

7. It is there to provide more options and doesn't mean you have to select it. You're the one who chooses how you want your pass.

8. Really ?? Why would you even say that. People like those because they can stay in the clan longer. I don't know why your being so hateful . I haven't heard sealers complain about that. If anything it's hurting the clan not the sealer. When there's too many in the clan.
    It also gives the sealer a chance to pick from a lot of choices, this doesn't mean they have to pick it. Most pick from 5-7 days and a few from 8-9 days.

9. Your time stamps suck. Suggestion to peeos with seals go elsewhere

Admins there just lining their own pockets

10. How was it the downfall of kaw? Hte isnt horrible when you meet new people and find trus worthy players to kaw with. I've met so many people from different clans. I have enjoyed meeting them all.

11. tbh pvp side of kaw was more fun, now kaw is pay2win cause of hte

12. How are we lining out pockets??? That hypocritical towards the clan ur in... because all hte clans are supposedly "linking our pockets".
    Sorry you don't like our wall stamps.

13. look at the stats differences
    allies
    osw

14. What abt allies and osw??
    so ur saying they are too big?
    and can't aren't u being hypocritical. You used to be an admin in multiple hte clans. And it's not like I don't do indis. I'm not just an hte kawer... it's possible to like both sides of kaw!

16. to easy to get

17. Gap between pay 2 win and free 2 play has become huge since hte was introduced. Due to this massive gap many players have quit and kaw has become a sinking ship. I support farming hte clans 100%.