Assertive Aggression

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Scrapster, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Δรรɛяτı۷ɛ Δɠɠяɛรรί๏Ͷ

Cry havoc and let slip the hounds of war

Background

Assertive Aggression is a group of battle hardened warriors who fear nothing and will go against all odds until the end.Generations have gone throughout this game and more fairies have emerged, Assertive Aggression will be ran as if it is an old school 4-5year OSW clan.

A few of the true warriors still exist, and we want to breed the new KaW population into war hardened fighters. We will stop at no costs to get what we want, and we will be doing it the classy way just as it was back then. Our name will be known around KaW.

Requirements

1) Stat Requirement: 10 mil Attack/8 mil Hansel
    2) 18 Years Old
    3) Friendly and Active in clan chat
    4) Interest in PvP/OSW
    5) 1,000 of all pots or willingness to work towards this
    6) 10,000 Bronze Bars or willingness to work towards this
    7) Loyalty to Family
    Contact a Council member for more information

Contacts

• Scrapster (Alliances/Relations)
    • Titanium (Recruitment/Internal Affairs)
    • Beastly (Farming/Complaints)

2. Solid thread Scrap. Support

3. Nothing beats a clan full of war runners and idiotic loud mouths. Support!

4. 

5. Imma go ahead and support this

A8 Approved

6. Lmfao thanks!

7. You gotta get those clan bonuses up to par . Pvp from a clan with half-ass % bonus kinda sucks.

8. If i remember right, council at BH had gotten butthurt that we had this clan going and you guys ran us out of the clan, so extreme, stay off our forums

9. You're not the OP, I in no way violated the tou for posting on threads, and you're still a war runner 

10. Xtreme, please leave my thread. We don't need or want trash talk. Thanks.

11. Youre so ignorant you cant even comprehend what i said. Only reason we have this clan is because you guys wouldnt listen to us and we wouldnt have left if you didnt run us off. You say we are the problem. We wanted drama free. You, extreme, wanted drama free. But youre a hypocrite and and causing the drama yourself now

12. Actually I haven't gone off topic, trolled spammed etc. I simply pointed out the type of members that the clan which is referenced in the op contains. Good try though 

13. You are flaming so op can ask you to leave, but yea AA is all war runners

14. This is directly from the devs forum ToU. You posting anything like that, to provoke us into flaming here, is against the rules. Please refrain from this or leave the thread.

15. Nice thread op

16. Scrap, Beast, and Dom, Hardened fighters? LMAO!

17. Thanks.

18. One of the better post made for a clan.
    Support!

19. Thank you.