LaW: Crossing the Threshold

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IIl-Mango_theSkyPrincess-lII, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Hello, and thank you for reading my post.

Today, we will try something that hasn't been done in awhile. We will run the epic battle series Moutos the Malevolent. At this time we are running Crossing the Threshold. I invite you to join us as we try to earn the equipment that drops from this series.

If you need the equipment I urge you to visit and help us out. If you're looking for a challenge, this is this series is for you!

I know what you're thinking,

"But Apple! This series doesn't pay well!"

This is true but not why you should do this epic.

"But Apple! There are epics that drop much better equipment!"

That's all fine and dandy, but there is more as to why you need this equipment. More on this later. 

"But Apple! This epic series is very difficult!"

All of us have lost an epic once or twice. It sucks, but it happens. The challenge is one reason why you should join us as we vanquish Moutos!

Personally, nostalgia motivated me to run this series. Remember when everyone ran this series? I do, and why not for the good old days?

The most important reason you should consider doing this epic battle series with us is this: you don't want to be apart of the crowd without the equipment, needed to hit, who is in turn holding back a clan running an epic in this series to earn its blood rains bonus! A lot new players or alts of those who have played KaW for awhile who start this last year, or even before that, are in this boat. If you already have the the equipment then why not make new friends or help us out because you like the challenge?

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my post and for your time and consideration. I hope to see you there!

***UPDATE***

We did fail the eb, but that won't stop us in our effort in getting the eq from this series. More to come!

2. An eb recruiting thread... With effort?
    I can't actually find enough fault to tell you to use WC.

3. My eyes must deceive me...

4. Cool so let me get this right basically you already fear your clan can't do it and try to get others to do it ? So basically a long slow grind to  payout ? Hmmm I'll pass but ty for letting me know will be staying away

5. It saddens me that this series is considered "the good old days" cuz I remember when there were only 5 eb series and i think of them as better days :p

6. True. Or before that when plunder wars were all the rage!

7. The only time I can remember anyone being excited to run that EB was during the summer promo 2 yrs ago of increased plunder/drops

And my former clan ended up failing it because they didn't understand what was wrong with running a difficult EB during a down time

8. When plunder wars were all the rage that was boring lol

9. Doesn't look like your clan is doing too good with the eb

10. No, we did fail the eb, but that won't stop us in our effort to get the equipment from this series.