osw clans for new players

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jul 16, 2015.

1. U don't need a 'right build' to osw, all u need is the will to hit your opponent to the very end. I osw with this trash build of mine and it works out fine.

Funds are also secondary to someone's will, as long as you are willing to hurt the enemy, it doesn't matter if you have a quadrillion gold, or zero(it does help to have a quadrillion gold though ;))

2. Everyone can do something to help in osw. You don't need a large account to track, though I guess programs do that these days.

3. What you need is to make a clan and grow with them then they become loyal then you have your osw clan. Then osw then the unloyal ones leave then you win or lose then you rebuild and then rinse and repeat till your either bigger and more loyal or dead and gone.

4. Lol he's not new. This guy was with awp and name changed. He's still targeted today

5. I don't think he was claiming to be new.

6. That's what osw clans are for you do that in times of peace

7. are you talking to me? we'll obviously you don't understand that I'm not asking for myself. And as far as I know I'm not still targeted by anyone so maybe you should just leave this thread before your ignorance embarrasses you more

8. Lol you show me one genuine noob (not a alt we all have them) that has been successful in osw ? There are none your average noob need to build something to even be in range of any clan worthy of osw, this is fact. Pots are also essential and bfe (Bf'a a huge bonus but not essential)unless of course they want to spend all day failing. Noobs should practice with pvp first and foremost in my opinion before jumping into a osw. We are looking at the situation saying oh yeah we have this acc we can use you average noob has only 1 acc, and you want to throw them to the slaughter :lol: how funny that is I personally do not think this is a good idea.

9. Practice pvp? Osw is basically giant pvp. What better way to gain experience than through the heat of battle?

10. Yes pvp instead of having 200+ smashing you down and stripping your ass daily. PvP with a build similar size bfe etc a more balanced fight would actually help them understand their build and look for improvements. Again I fear we are looking from our own experience, hell we have all fought from pin for days on end it is not a problem for many of us who have been playing for sometime. However your average genuine noob doesn't really want to login naked and pinned each time :lol:

11. 1) I doubt a small account would have 200 accounts just on them during an osw

2) every osw clans have small accounts in them, even the lb clans, so I'm sure these new accounts can find an opponent their size to hit in an osw

3) if someone was serious about learning osw, then they have to understand that they're going to be hit, same as pvp, so the better learn to deal with being hit.

4) instead of pvp by themselves and having to learn more about their build themselves, they can learn from experienced players on how to best improve and streamline their build by joining an osw clan.

12. We were all genuine noobs once, and I probably still am, but look at everyone now, who's to say that new players can't learn the same way we have and can't have the same skill sets we have