The Farmer's Journey~Part3-An idea

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IKE_____ThatIdiot_____IKE, Jul 14, 2015.

1. The Farmer's Journey-Part 3

The Farmer now enters a dark forest,beneath him lie skulls of the brave warriors who tried to pass through the forest.Taking a full,he enters the forest stepping on dried leaves which make crackling sounds which alert the nearby residing bats. Midst the forest he finds a liar with a strangely looking board outside it. Written on it was,'Dare not enter the cave of the beasts,only worth will pass,those not will prevail.' Having confidence in himself he entered inside and to his surprise he found hundreds of red-deadly-fire breathing dragons in front of him. Escaping their sight he enters a dark room. On a stone slab placed in the centre of the room lay a fine looking blade,carved in exquisite steel with the name'Doomblade' carved on it.Picking up the blade as he was about to exit the room,his way was stopped by a goblin who had threads in his hands.He said'bring me hides and I shall give you an fine piece of clothing which will protect you in the forest and in your journey ahead'The Farmer had yet another task....

HIDES

1-Harlequin Hide [Green]
    2-Volcano Hide [Red]
    3-Ocean Hide[Blue]
    4-Dark Hide[Black]
    Combine all 4 hides to form Dragon-Skin Gloves.
    Reward Tiers will be same as to the previous events.
    Every Weekend PvP will be hosted in which players Will have to collect Shards Of the Dragon,combine 500 shards to create Dragon's claw.[Shards can be stolen but claws cannot be]
    You can also buy a spell for 59 nobility points that grants your entire clan,
    100% more shards for 1 hour.
    Shards cannot be stolen during that time.
    Ability to create Mithril out of thin air.
    Spell Name~Soul Of the Beast.

2. Noooooo no more repetitive regurgitated events

3. Just an idea bro.

4. I know, and I'm giving my feedback on it. I'm not mad at you. The devs just do the same stupid events over and over and give them different names. It's getting boring.

5. Ok thanks though.

6. K.

7. I could see the apes using this thread for the next event. As with the past it's the exact same as before. No difference here. To many events though.

8. no suppport

9. How about not collecting 4 parts to make 1 thing? It's annoying as hell

10. I know it is annoying but if its not there,people can do other eb's for faster collection rather than hte. Devs income...

11. Maybe you can add something to make the event a bit more exciting:

:arrow: Double the drops of 1 of the 4 particular event item in all epic battles.(excluding HTE and rotwb)

For example, first day of event all drops of the Harlequin Hide will be doubled. Then, the second day begins and the 2x drops will now switch to Volcano Hide. Then on the third day, all drops of Ocean Hide will double in all epic battles.

This DOES NOT include HTE or rotwb.(2x drops on Volcano Hide for example in all ebs doesnt mean that it will double the volcano hide drops for HTE and rotwb too)

OR, you can also add the following:

:arrow: Very occasionally and random, that one of the epic battles will happen to have either double health in all bars or eb time halved.

The first clan who completes it gets 50 Dragonskin Gloves (to ALL members active in eb) and after completion, it will go back to normal. It comes as a first-come-first-serve basis!

If that kind of epic battle is active in more than 1 clan, they will still get those effects upon completion. However, upon the first clan completing it then that eb option to initiate will disappear!

^This can appear every 5 hours to 2 days!

12. I was thinking that the Scrag tier and moutous the malevolent tier will give 25% more drops than regular ebs because of course this is dragon event
    But I like your idea too.

13. No support no more hte only events pls

14. just an idea..