Forest Soldiers

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Bluephantom956, Jul 2, 2015.

1. FOREST SOLDIERS

Clan Rank: Unranked (as of this day, July 23, 2015)
    Our Motto: Milites Honoris - Soldiers of Honor
    Stat Minimum: 0

Vacationing Members

None

Diplomacy

Wolf Dens: Ally, Practice Wars
    Forest Shadows: Main EB Outlet
    Forest Phantoms: Sub EB Outlet
    Forest Spirits: Sub-Sub EB Outlet

Recruitment

We are currently accepting members of all stats and position. We are looking for perms who will be active as much as possible. I you are interested in joining, wall me at Bluephantom956.

What Do We Do?

We teach players how to war, starting with basic background information, and gradually moving into hands on warring. Over time players gain Military ranks signifying how far they have come in their journey. Only members of the Forest Family will be permitted to join eventually.

How We Came To Be

It all started one day when Bluephantom956 discovered the benefit of wars. Back in that day Bluephantom avoided war due to prior experiences over his career.

One day during the sign ups he decided to participate in a Chaos War. The war went well and he won his first Estoc's Edge. With the EE came mithril, which Bluephantom956 had to ration earlier. He had fallen in love with wars.

When he returned to his clan he was more interested in it than ever. Unfortunately for him, his home clan was an EB only clan, and had no interest in holding a war there. He would have to start fresh. Over time he saved money to create a clan, and through the hardships, Forest Soldiers was born.

Recruiting at first was hard. No one was interested because of the event that had started immediately prior to its founding. Eventually a few players joined, and Bluephantom956 taught them how to war and helped them build.

Why We Do What We Do

We believe that all members who want to learn how to war in the Forest Family should have an outlet to join. Because we care enough about our own, we train players on the mechanics of war, and guide them through real wars.

Forest Soldiers Now

Now, Forest Soldiers has a few active growing perms and many temps. This has allowed for Forest Soldiers to start an event rotation and begin to rise on the Leaderboards.

Forest Soldiers just recently won its first war! We are on the road to success.

Administration

Founder: Bluephantom956
    Owner: Bluephantom956
    Head Admin: PERFECTxNE0NZz
    Admins: killerhead1000

Our Plans

Eventually we plan to participate in Season Wars, and frequently do closed EE.

5. No support however I would support a forum
    Ban

6. :lol:

7. Support they are a Great War clan!! If u want to find a war clan then join there!! 

8. Nice thread with informative and well written information. Good job. 

9. support 

10. Thank you

11. I was saying that lord sora is an idiot

12. Ah. My original post was infested with trolls so I copied the post, but my phone did not paste the whole post

14. That was a really fun war I tried my hardest for that one lol

15. Lol, good war, but your roster was too inactive to save you.

16. Yeah lol  I got 6bil that war  Good war though much respect to u and your clan 

17. [/quote]
    I thought you meant EE war

18. Hey, just a thank you to the trolls for not making a deal on this thread

19. Re: [RECRUITING]Forest Soldiers

This is kinda funny. Support to these noobs.