inactivity reset

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you actually think you're not wrong? Allies can inactivity reset if they have an owner. Its's kind of why all of the LB used to come to forums once or twice a year to cry.

2. Its up to the devs discretion.

Six months was what the devs told us. But just cause an account is inactive doesn't mean it gets deleted. Just means it could be.

Imo, they delete when they feel its needed. Probably statless accounts first and then they work their way up to bigger inactives until they feel enough have been removed.

The 6 months thing, more than likely is for mid sized accounts.

3. Can you prove you're right? No

I have actually seen new accounts reset by them before. They can reset whoever they want. Take it from a vet, try something other than EB, then you might figure it out

4. You're an idiot purposely spreading false info. Truth is you have no clue what we are even talking about

5. Kawcom probably doesn't even know.

6. Larry, aren't you a ball of negativity :(

7. I'm guessing that's its arbitrary. Probably not random though

8. Ive had my alts reset after 6 months... and what does eb have 2 do with this?

9. This is your answer. 6 months has nothing to do with it

10. It's a conspiracy

11. And I need more beer

12. I hde a 5 year old account with a pro pack. Now I see why it still hasn't reset lol

13. well looks like Im wrong about 6 months now... I had hired a new ally other day (new player bonus that was statless) and now it reset on me...

14. It was possible that the player reset themself

15. Devs replied.

Ruby said:

" Yes, this is still true "

16. Answered.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.