inactivity reset

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was looking around on the forums for an ally hiring guide that pointed out when an inactive account would be reset. From my currently knowledge, players with a pro-pack will never be reset from inactivity, but non pro-pack players will be.

So does anybody know how long the period of inactivity is until a non pro-pack player is reset?

2. I think its 6 months of inactivity. I could be wrong.

3. Not gonna speak as if i know facts. So i will just say propack accounts should be reset after a while of inactivity.

4. I have a few ACCTS over 2 yrs inactive non pro pack and then not reset. Honestly I'm not sure they reset them anymore.

5. 6 months isn't the case anymore. The devs are random, I had them reset a two day old bomb on me. Of course a lot of inc steals followed because someone was watching my ally bomb that closely. Had the same thing happen to a couple clan mates. So yea they are randomly reset now

6. It seems to be random, because I was some really old allies with no pro pack that haven't been reset.

7. There is an old thread by ATA that had claimed it is 6 months..

But Larry is the greatest KAW'er in history, so I'm very confused.

8. Well they certainly wouldn't have lied?

9. This is a really good topic I hope kaw_com can answer the question

10. Some of them probably didn't get reset because people owned them. They would lose their gold.

11. 6 months of inactivity

12. I emailed the devs and am waiting for a response. I'll inform you guys when I get the response.

13. Wrong

14. Wrong

15. She won't

16. They honestly won't know and will give you any answer to make you go away

17. Can u prove Im wrong? no...

18. Yea like the other guy said... Can you prove me wrong? I guess not

19. My pro pack kingdom was reset. The_fonz. Kingdoms at war. Give me all my money back

20. Ya hustlers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.