Wolf Dens Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -GoldWolf-, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Wolf Dens, New Clan

Hello, I am here to talk to u about a new clan called Wolf Dens!! I would have made a better name but all the good names were taken lol. Ok enough chit chat let's talk about the clan's info.

Wolf Dens was made to do event rotation and wars for now but we are looking to unlock up to HTE to do B2B HTE. Also if u want to you can join and help us unlock up to ROTWB to get a free ROTWB. We will also be doing wars such as primals and round wars so be war ready lol.

Diplomacy

Forest Soldiers War Partners Forest Soldiers our are ally and war partners.They are doing ok with ebs (Better than we are) lol so if u want to join them go to their Recruitment thread and see what they are doing and planning on doing :) Recruitment Thread

Who to talk to about joining and how to become admin

Talk to -Red_Wolf- or an admin about joining.We are currently looking for night admins and we are also looking for perms.
    And also to become an admin u have to be loyal,active and helpful.

Administration

Owner: -Red_Wolf-
    Admins: TuckYa2,Angel

What are we planning on doing and what are we doing now?

Right now we are doing B2B Awakening since being members grew and decided to join higher tier eb clans :) and also another reason is because clan is starting to degrow sadly since we don't have enough to do unlocks :( We are planning on doing B2B Tier 5+ Ebs and HTE in the future.We are also planning on making more clans that revolve around Wolf Dens in the future

Wars

We aren't in any wars at the moment.We do wars to feel the rush and to learn how to war. so if u want to participate then pm me.Also if you want to war with us then pm me and we will possibly war.We are planning on doing wars in the future :)

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading my recruitment thread hopefully u will think about joining :)

2. I'm surprised no one has replied to this thread yet lol 

3. No support, You didn't capitalize D in Den in your clan name. Gives me the shibby jiggels. Sorry, but titles always needs to be capped for me lol.

4. Ok lol

5. I support you! Continue growing and NEVER give up. You CAN do it.

6. Thx Phantom !!

7. Thx Intellect 

8. Not bad.

I'd recommend changing IMG in the picture to IMGFIT so it looks better for everyone.
    But nice job anyways.

9. Thx 

10. **Update**
    We are currently unlocking "Abandoned Kingdom" might need some help

11. They do have a 100% eb completion rate with only 14 members at the moment....

12. Yeah and we want to keep it that way 

13. Done and thx for the advice 

14. No problem :)

15. Not much support because I gave phantom advice to beat you in war

16. What?!?!  lol that cool 

17. **Update**
    We are currently unlocking TFO (a fun eb lol) P.S I like updates lol

18. Careful with the Updates, a mod could very well call that post count farming