⭐️The rebuilding of -21-⭐️

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --Intellect--, Jun 30, 2015.

1. The rebirth of -21-

As some may have heard or seen, -21- has decided to rebuild. The new -21- is now doing small ebs and helping out smaller players grow. But we're still part of the -42- family this is not an attempt to move away from our main clan.

Who do we want?

We don't care if you're Redstar or the new kid on the block, as long as you're active, and follow our rules you are free to join.

Meet our requirements?
    Feel free to join our clan, don't feel scared, most of us don't bite  MashedTatty does tho, so watch out.

Also looking for admins :D

Our Family?

-42-
    Leader: ll_S_h_a_m_b_o_ll
    Ebs: Medium-High tier 5-10
    Size: 20M CS
    -21-
    Leader: -_-MashedTatty-_-
    Ebs: Small tier 1-4ish
    Size: Any
    -10.5-
    Leader: Loki1504, GeordieWench and Kira
    Ebs: Medium-High Tier 5-9 (occasional WARBEASTS)
    Size: 4M CS

Although we are rebuilding we are still EXTREMELY protective of our members, at no point are you to farm one of our members without reason will result in hits x2

Our Allies

-42-.•*༺༆༼-21-༽༆༻*•.-10.5-

The rest will remain anonymous. Don't underestimate us.

REPEAT: -21- IS REBUILDING, WE WILL BE COMPLETING EBS FROM TIER 1-4 AND WILL BE HELPING SMALLS THIS IS OUR MAIN GOAL AT THE MOMENT.

2. There are so many clan recruitment threads already. Can't you think of something else to make a thread on? The reason of a clan info page is to put info. Use it. Post ads. You really don't need a thread to do it.

3. This is an attempt to reach out to the wider community, rather than having an ad in WC that lasts 10 seconds. And secondly stop trying to act like a creator mate when u have no input in KaW's updates or changes whatsoever.

4. I'm not trying to look like a creater. I choose my name cause I like being the owner. Not cause its a dev name. I like red. What's wrong with that.

5. Amazing how it's also the colour the creators are.

6. Haha. My favorite sports team is black and red. I can't use black as you can't see it. So I use red.