SLOW DOWN THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION RATE!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

No, what I'm saying is that when they 1st unlock ebs they will have to work up to the thorak guy ebs to unlock the next tier and so if you wanted to unlock origins you would have to complete the weird ocean creature thing.

2. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Support :lol:

3. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Can we create a "Worst of" section for this thread in forums?

4.  "support worst of"

5. You can do limit the amount of seals that can be used daily I'm a clan

6. To all who say this is one of the worst threads your wrong, think of a way to reduce the amount of hte clans without stealing someone else's idea.

7. Ok, at first HTE was a promo thing that was temporary. I actually have an old screenshot to prove it. After a while, the devs announced that it would be permanent.

To everybody criticizing the devs for wanting to making money, thats the point of a business. The point of a business is not to make a great game. It's to make money

8. I really think they should band Mc hammer from the forums

9. What if im ok with the amount of hte clans? And who would steal this idea?  most new hte clans end up failing and some of the ones that are currently up now are already having trouble finding sealers. Let things take its course you scrub.

10. Op suggest an idea, forums result to insults.

Sometimes the best ideas spawn from the suggestion of not so good idea..

But whatever, most people just like to bash ideas, not improve on them.

11. Thanks for understanding

12. I don't know what band means, I'm sorry I don't speak idiot

13. That is good but sometimes people can make multiple clans or use old clans and then move there when the seal limit is reached.

14. The thing is, devs will never slow down hte. Hte has made them millions so why would they stop it?

15. Want to slow down HTE production..

Throw a wrench at them.

16. You mean a "monkey wrench"?

17. But if you slowed the hte down wouldn't that make the game too fair ?

18. This game has become pay-to-win hardcore.

It used to be where you could max out doing your own thing. Even when I started in 2011, it took over a year of hard work to finish your build. Today, it is almost an impossible grind unless you use the perfect strategy and grind hard, or pay money to ATA for some seals and free gold.

19. I don't think it is even possibly without heavy cash input personally. Even if you have tons of alts it's pretty much impossible I don't even try anymore I just come on to chat in pm and forums and ul if I have time.

20. While at this all KaWers need to hop on one leg and rub their bellies so non spenders can catch up.