SLOW DOWN THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION RATE!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Jun 28, 2015.

1. I know a way that devs can lower the hte clan production rate. I know they won't do this because all they want is money but this is still an idea. They can make it so that clans could only start ebs after they completed the tier before it. I know the paragraph is short but its still an idea and people can add to it.

2. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

You realise there would be the same amount of hte clans right? If you can complete hte then you can probably complete the tiers before it, just saying.

3. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Most clans skip the other ebs... They go straight to haunting

4. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Worst idea I've ever seen. No Support

5. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Doesn't take long to open ebs upto haunts. Waste of time. This thread is a waste of time too.

6. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

It takes a long time for some people to create a clan and get loyal people to join and help unlock

7. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Some clans do hte in like 8 minutes so warbeasts doesn't sound too hard

8. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

I dont quite get it.

You mean after they completed an hte they would then have to do an eb a tier under the hte to access it again?

9. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

After re-reading OP, I think he might mean that.

10. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Well dont we all want HTE clans to stop? ( At least most of the people I know ). But HTE is something that has spread like a virus, 1 1/2 years ago HTE was not like this. Now its so commonplace that every DECENT clan does 1 or 2 HTE everyday... And as for the big clans HTE is all they survive on....

11. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Yes there are a great deal of people wishing hte was no more, generally this is those who wish to grow and play with dedication and long hours of kawing, but ata the greedy apes can't stop the hte as the money they make is substantial and helps them fund their new games. They have discovered if they make it so that 90% of the game is actually based on one eb (59nob cost) then they can force those who wish to keep up to pay up or give up. From my experience all games especially at end game push out pay to win more and more before finally killing the app, it is a method we call milking it. It has been a progressive thing over the past 1 1/2- 2 years well my nipples are sore so no more milking here.

12. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Yeah I totally agree with you.. Kaw is not going to survive for more than 2 years max.. When the game had started there were Epic Battles. And if I remember correctly HTE was supposed to be a weekend event or something

13. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Hte was a limited edition thing, they gave everyone a seal. After they realized the potential of it they made it a permanent factor in the game. Soon players realized they could make cland dedicated to solely hte and people realized for a one seal minimum they could be doing large amounts if hte & growing faster. Hte has been & still is a virus to kaw. Devs tested the waters & made hte drop promo items then even psion during the hive event. We as the players of kaw allowed this to happen. The devs saw a opportunity to make money & took it.

Not many can say they wouldn't take the same opportunity. Greed on both sides is in full swing. Players greed to grow as fast as possible is funding the devs greed if money. Unless you arrange a kaw wide boycott of hte clans no point will be made. Plain & simple

14. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Not a bad idea...

15. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

._.

16. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Werent* It was a typo... First clans were only made for war like IG and the Foxes then after a little while came EB

17. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Hey jerky. Stop quoting quotes of quotes of quotes. It's a pain in the ass. I'd like to see the devs address this before addressing hte.

18. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

Well you can only quote 3 quotes at a time

19. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

NO ONE CARES!

Seriously, just about everyone who read that knew it was wrong.

Calling him a dimwit over it is just nubberish.

20. Re: STOP THE HTE CLAN PRODUCTION!

lol