wdgaf noobs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by HawkEye-Mihawk, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Hello i usd to be in wdgaf but they kicked me for doing to many wars but here is the story.
    i was in wdgaf regulatprs and i called 2 friends of mine to join and they were let in in 2 days and they called friends of theres thats the story. It povs wdgaf r noobs cause they have recruited like 8 people recently and they r in osw. Also i only went to smelly wdgaf cause of the b2b hte for events. Qlso if ur wonderimg what regulatorsr doimg they atk ebs and spy enemies and get funds for strips but on weekends they use all the money they get on weekends for growth and pots those noobs. New age ur also crap and so is all those bussing machine flies i dont mind apoc but i hate kotfe. Wdgaf=we dont give a fight

2. I have just registered you for Elementary school. You start in 2 months. In the mean time, whilst you have time to make these threads put an extra 30 sec and correct your grammar..

3. Wanna tell us where wdgaf hurt you?

4. Clans always recruit, osw or not.
    The means by which they recruit is different though.

This thread only made you look like the noob for not knowing this.

5. No thye dont imf and some zafties said i can join em after war when i was on saboaccount

6. Interesting, growing and pots on weekends make sense. Didn't think about that. Channeling funds while busy during week. Interesting. If everyone was bc in their clan, hitting HTE so much would be silly...but people can hit much harder when bigger.

Not that I really care, but seems to make sense.

7. Orange, breaking it down into things that make sense has no effect on op, sadly.

8. I don't think anything makes sense to op

9. Frankly, wdgaf.

10. Well that's disappointing. That burn on his other thread is useless now :cry:

11. Those damn regulators. Funding strips AND upgrading. What noobs.

12. It's quite obvious when you put two past usernames and use it as one

13. Guys, dont give him attention when he really wants it.

14. This post gave me cancer

15. Great sounds like butthurt coming up

When did they name change to "Regulatprs"? Such a long story. Doesnt explain how you failed probation, does explain how you failed school

WDGAF is in osw almost all year since its creation, if we waited till an osw ended not much recruiting would get done. So thats why you got kicked? Admitted to leeching hte

You're kinda confusing me. First off, im sure Regs are deeply troubled you told their osw strat to the community... The one thats been public knowledge for a couple years. You say they spy enemies but dont give a fight? Make up your mind and learn to spell

16. 

17. Damn it. We've been exposed.

18. Anyone have a spare Rosetta stone?

19. Regulatprs: noun; 1) A viscious cross breed between a memeber of the clan Regulators from an obscure tap tap game, and a velociraptor (best depicted in Jurassic Park 2.)
    Verb; 2) Unsuspecting blow to the danger zone. ie. The OP was regulatprsed right in the coin purse for being a total tool.