An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

For s5 War Squad should be lesser like 15ppl n max 20 ppl wit max n min clan cs. Cuz more clan can gather enough war squad..

Indi should still be alongside in S5 as well that anybody who don't have a warclan to join.

"Practice makes perfect"... If hasn't been Indi I will never experienced war.

2. The ASW format was amazing at making sure the teams were divided as fairly as possible. Sure some teams had more inactives but beyond that it's the fairest way to split the rosters. Well why not try and incorporate this into the S5 format.

Have the first 6 weeks as indi wars in order for people to collect tokens. After the 6 weeks the top 1600 players (no. tokens) will be split into 8 teams much like the ASW. This would be a fun way to allow the true war all stars to actually fight for the overall title.

3. Good idea

4. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I just felt like since theres over 1k posts now i should join

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Bye bye to war clans as if ppl not in one actually care.
    Too much effort to make one or simply want to join n let others do the work?

Get on it asap or post on the S5 #2 proposal n war with any build.
    Call it EB Build Wars come 1 come all
    Sooner we know sooner can sell towers.

6. Seems to me an invitation for resurgence of Emeth build.
    Low stats,huge bfa and you too can war with redstar,cella and silph.

7. And don't forget all those 1t+ sh with Max bfe,just waiting for the next exploit in the system.

8. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

We all r on hurry up n wait mode.
    This thread prolly last longer than S5.

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Update on the Thread update for S5 please devs. It would be nice to see where you all stand after the ASW and all that went on.

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Why not war roster 25 n War Company 40.
    Can make it 5 SH max on a war roster.
    15 extra warriors oughta suffice n yet allows SH to enter n not overrun Exploit.

Eg:
    say there is 30 wars in Round Robin.
    Spread over 10 weeks is 3 per week.
    Thats 750 total warriors required.
    On average thats 19 for each warrior.

40 wars is 4/week with 1000 warriors needed meaning 25 on average for ALL warriors.

Also can devs elaborate what CS BFA BFE totals they r referring to for a valid war roster?

Thx

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Surely we can get some info into more parameters namely length of the season n how many wars a week to expect n other info that does not divulge too much.

12. Just thinking out loud but seems that devs, you have no clue how to run another season fairly and to keep most of us happy at same time so my suggestion is to dis-continue with previous seasons and just run a tournament based s5 with similair war schedule as it is now (possibly without rounds as least popular), say every war you gain for namesake medals then if you dont have enough medals after 2wk then your ineligible for the 3rd/4th week and so on until final week,then have a 2/4 hour war between top 80/120 medal holders for best prizes etc.

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Shooter
    Excluding players from weeks of warring due to knockout would kill the game for many.
    Did you not see the people raging at not being able to war for a weekend during ASW?

Knockout tournaments are never great for games as they exclude a large % of the player base from the event.

14. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

chaos i know what your saying but majority and myself included where unhappy as warrers below me in indi where able to war yet i among alot of vets my size where not, devs onoe they messed up but just cant face the facts cause they know they'll be ripped for it it and tbh rightfully so, regardless this way forward will at least kill the inactive problem as not many will continue to war after first wk let alone beyond that and right away thats a huge bonus to the indi warrior, devs didnt respond to my thoughts but if this isn't the future of kaw seasons then its now and will be a pay to play eb/promo game, fair enough to the devs for making a game that generates this much money....never had a prob with that but didnt expect most to be brushed aside in the meantime while devs quest for boats n ho's continues with same old promos but with a diff name

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

16. When i tried to edit grammer that re posted....ah well.lol

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

How about we skip all future seasons, pay ATA $50 and just they give us the war equip

I am so sick of wasting my time trying to enjoy clan wars right now, how can anyone have a shred of faith in what S5 might be?

Just as they did in previous seasons devs sit with their thumbs up their asses while war goes to crap.

Complete crap. And they do NOTHING

The game has changed, the players have changed and the devs focus has changed. Its not about you and me anymore , its all about milking the cow until theres no more milk.

Can you think of any other gamingg studios that has one epic staple game and instead of focusing on what made that game epic they completely flip gears like this ?

Theyre killing their own game. Its sad.

18. Is s5 equip will also present in market after the s5 ends ?

19. Update is stupid here we go again with clans that will be picky as hell over what cs you need to be join you are either a huge tank or you will need drop your build sh size to participate. Now that indis are out im losing intreset on still playing.

20. War clans differ in regards to how established they r. The veteran war clans have many ppl to choose for rostering n juggle line-ups to spread it all around thru the season. Not every clan is well organized but it is what they strive for.

What all clans generally have in common is wanting reliable ppl prepared to war with xtals n be on time n potted accordingly etc. It doesn't take much to force a clan to be in last minute scrambles which can be frustrating n at times fall apart. From that basis everything can move forward n on with the fun. The teamwork begins pre-war.

My example from previous war seasons has been to accumulate the homeless warriors n accommodate them the best for our war effort as decided by the WC n organizers.
    Its not an easy task with many moving parts n TZ's etc to deal with. Once S5 is known our particular clan will contact all ppl n use preseason to test our strats n practice. Also ppl will make our SS on merit n commitment n if too many ppl there will be competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.