Valentines Retreat

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Jun 19, 2015.

1.  Support - Active CC 

 Noobs

2. #BlueberrySupports

3. Greed supports

4. it's always fun having noobs in the clan! Keeps us on our toes! Happy to have you and your noob :)

5. hi, Sean ^.^/)) really messed up on quoting just a part of what you said... but in response to your hello :p

6. Support to my dearest friend Vampy and the whole Valentines Family Clans

7. Full support :D

8. Support! Great clan lots of friendly people, nice thread hun!

9. Mcswaganoobington, bout time you joined, you gonna seal for meh? get me back in to be admin again!!!!

10. I see my name too haha  definetly a great clan if anyone is interested in joining :)

11. Lol.

1. We dont need another hte so i hope u fail
    2. Passes are way too long n bring a friend will not work

12. Ignore crackers, I think this is a great thread and the buddy system is an amazing idea.

13. I say it like it is. If its a great concept why arent u there. W those extended passes and moochers (buddies) u wont b able to run hte efficiently

14. I am not there because I don't buy seals, and I rather not fight on a thread. So let's just drop it.

15. Yep. If I were u, I would leave 7 days to be the max days available for a seal

16. buddy's need seals to join :) so they don't and can't mooch. I don't allow moochers, we already spend enough on the game

17. In reply to days most do not stay for longer than 8-9 days. It's just an option that we give.

Buddy system works, gets in more sealers and helps the clan broaden the sealers. Should read the whole thread before spreading lies about the buddy system.
    Buddy's still need seals to join. It's clearly stated.

18. 1.Don't talk about the clan that way
    2.it does help by bringing in extra sealers for an extra day it's a win win situation