Valentines Retreat

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Jun 19, 2015.

1. VALENTINES
    RETREAT
    Est.3/4/15

VALENTINES RETREAT IS A FUN MATURE CLAN! Very big on having fun in clan chat ;) joking and laughing is encouraged! If you get offended easily this isn't the HTE clan for you! YES seals are important for joining, but making friends and getting to know each other is the other important aspect of joining the clan! Old sealers and new sealers alike will get to mingle amongst each other in cc. Most that talk in cc find out that they know each other through different clans! Kaw might be big, but the clan brings a lot of Kawers together from all over Kaw which makes it seem smaller...sometimes too small.

Thanking the sealer is highly looked upon. As a sealer just getting the thank you in clan chat can make you feel a little bit better!!! Respect is also encouraged within the clan, so please understand the boundaries that people might have with you!! :mrgreen:

PASSES FOR THE CLAN

5 Days = Closed
    6 Days = 1PH-Closed 2PH-FFA
    7 Days = FFA
    8 Days = sealer/admin
    9 Days = Admins Only

SPECIAL PASSES

BRINGING A FRIEND!!!

We encourage friends within the game :!: we all have friends all over kaw, and We highly encourage those that seal within the clan to bring a friend with them! We meet new friends and catch up with old friends and this clan would love to be a place to reunite with friends! Just have them drop a SoD for you to get the extra day :!: :ugeek:

WARNING
    You can only bring 3 friends per 1 seal
    at the end of that one seal you can reseal to invite more friends or just stay in the clan until your seal time runs out and meet friends here in the clan! ((Promise we don't bite... Most of the time))

For more clarification on this Buddy PASS pm VA_HunnyBunneh_VA and she can answer any questions you might have!

DROP A HORN

We've all been there-Small and new to the game! Gold is often hard to get when small and very confusing to some on how to grow and build up your kingdom. So as older players we try to help out the new ones in our SUB CLAN!

Valentines Army

By dropping a horn in our sub clan [VA] you will get an extra day on top of your seal and/or BUDDY PASS :!:

Ex: 5day pass 1 horn = 6 days
    If you wanted to seal, bring a friend, and drop a horn you can do that!
    Ex: seal buddy horn = lots of days

PROMO 3DAY PASSES

Because these htes go so fast 13-30 mins per eb we keep the passes short so more sealers get the chance to seal during the promo!

THAT IS ALL FOR OUR PASSES :!: pretty generous don't ya think?

RULES FOR ENTERING

1. 10 mins to SEAL
    2. 5 mins before YOU seal to get into cc [clan chat] so admins can update ca (clan announcement)
    3. 15 mins to do ITEMS [both phases]
    4. ask for your WALL PASS
    5. please send ads!!!
    6. 18 cc gets intense at times ((caution if you enter)) lol
    7. 2mil cs or be ready to get farmed if you bail on the clan while your HTE IS UP...
    8. if in OSW PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE CLAN INTO IT!!! WE ARE A NEUTRAL CLAN

If you can hit the eb u can send an ad out into WC!!! Current ad will be on clan page :)

PASSES TRANSFER!!!
    ~ minus 2days if pass above 5 days
    ~ if pass 4 days or less no days are removed from the transferred pass

:idea: pm VA_REAGS_VA about this feature in the clan!

To make sure you enjoy your stay please feel free to contact an owner if...
    1. an admins not doing their job
    2. a member is being rude to you
    3. you feel uncomfortable
    4. YOU ARE NOT HAVING A NICE STAY

These might be some concerns that YOU AS THE sealer might have and that I would like to cover before it gets out of hand.
    ~def not all the possible issues~

You can contact _VAMPY_ or VA_HunnyBunneh_VA for any questions or concerns about the clan. Always ears OPEN!

~ADMINS AS OF NOW~

• BUNZ
    • REAGS
    • FANG
    • LADY
    • EGGIE
    • SKY
    • BUFFY

:!: feel free to pm them with any questions you might have!!

TRIAL ADMINS*
    :arrow: can change with time
    • Cashew
    • Hibachi
    • Swag
    • Tgof
    • Freak
    • Wink

I've enjoyed kaw for many years I've tried many different clans over the years and was even a Merc for a period of time, the one thing that's kept me coming back has been my friends that's I have met through the game. So I hope to see you all soon in the clan!

Some of my closest friends have joined me with in the clan as well as others holding down their own clans around kaw and I am happy to play along side you all. I know many of you think little of HTE CLANS but I've made mine to bring different ppl together. (debatable by some)

~we all have different ideas on how to bring friends <new and old> together~

Clans sometimes separate friends because of who they are tied with or not and I like seeing all my friends in one clan at the same time and HTE SEEMED like a good way to go! So hope to see some of you lurkers in my clan sometime!!

Friend or Soon to be friend you are all welcome to drop a SoD at VALENTINES RETREAT

THANKS FOR READING MY LONG CLAN POST

Update if needed
    BBCODE... Is new to me so if I messed up please forgive me >.<

2. Nice thread! Lots of effort put into it!

Question!

If I'm a 1st-time visitor and have a seal, I can choose either the 5-7 day pass right?

Also, will there be a difference on the wall pass if someone seals for me/or I seal for someone instead?
    :D

3. Support ! Very friendly clan ️

4. I see me! I feel famous ;)

5. You should lie and say you were founded on Valentine's Day

6. Awesome clan, come join us

7. Hey Sean :)
    You can choose 5-9 day pass depending on if you want admins to hit items or not! This really depends on you and how u want to share your seal!!

And no difference in pass!! Unless you bring the friend to seal :) his name will be on your wall pass!

It'll be a separate pass for bringing a friend :) his/her name will be added on after he/she seals!
    [ ] name will be in brackets
    Passes also stack!

8. Sean you can pick any way of sealing you want. Your seal your rules. So far a seal pass going to someone else is the exact same as a wall pass going to someone who did seal.

9. Reags!!! I feel famous too xD, super fun clan!! Cc is always active and the admins are amazing!! Finally flowing as one... Cuz I'm not as harsh ♡ hehe muah love u guys lol

10. Sounds great, Vampy!

I'll consider joining this new HTE clan, should I ever have a seal!

Good luck managing your new
    Haunting The Escape clan!

I believe in my own thoughts that a HTE clan will succeed with the right people in! And hopefully, this new clan will treat all its members in a nice and positive way!

By the way...I spotted a bb-code mistake. The 120 Size Valentines Army thing!

11. We do have couples in the clan ♡ so it's almost like valentine's day :p

12. Looks like I'm about to see a super-friendly HTE clan here!

May the
    Valentines Retreat succeeds as the most reputable and friendly clan ever!

Also, this is the 1st HTE clan that I see offers a horn-wall-stack-pass! This is something I better not miss!

13. Sean,
    Thanks for considering us, hope you can stop in one of these days to check us out and see how much fun clan chat can get! As well as how kind we are to everyone that joins!

How do I fix the bb-code mistake lol? Is it too big? I can look back at it. I'm not sure what mistake I made but I will check over it again!

And ofc I want nothing more for my clan to be a place for people to feel safe/happy/relaxed!!! I hope those that have visited have felt all three of these emotions if not more. I don't tolerate people disrespecting or power abuse within the clan.

14. [size =120] Valentines Army [/size]

^There's the mistake! Don't leave any spaces between the word size and the equal sign!

Like this!

Quote my post and see how I did the 120 size thing!

15. Thanks Sean,
    I would quote you but I'm still learning the whole bb-coding on here!!
    Thank you again. I will go back and delete the space :) I would use emoji but I don't know how to in forums except the :) and :p lol

16. You're welcome, Vampy!

And I like your cheerfulness! It's awesome! By doing it consistently you can make a super-healthy atmosphere for Valentines Retreat!

Tell all the admins and your friends in this clan I say hi, kay? :p

Edit: Hi there
    VA_HunnyBunneh_VA!

17. Decent enough clan. Cc is amusing at times and there were numerous ffa htes when I was there. You could do worse if looking for somewhere to drop a seal.

18. support. I may swing thru, I'm muted in game so bare with the noob I send to communicate on my behalf.

19. Will do Sean! I'll tell them ~hi from sean893~lol. I would hope for my clan to have a good atmosphere. I've surrounded myself with people that I care about :) and wouldn't want them to be anywhere else!
    I think that's why I am able to be so happy and cheerful, because they keep me grounded.