IA

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by oOo-Red-Lace-oOo, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Never knew we asked joe for help . I just remember waking up and seeing everyone max xtalled on cc because they are tired of him 

2. You asked all of apoc and i was put in there ca. I got 50 pms from ppl in apoc letting me know so i banked in pots and let you ppl waste xstals and continued partying.So good to see IA take credit for asking ppl to help.

3. Joe that strip was before the member joined IA. Correct ur facts noob. Canton u just mad u lost ur 13 trill. Was many hte worth we know 

4. No they were from ia. They were a prospect and they asked for help. You can deny all you want .Fact is I was helping a member of Clan A not get ripped off and reset cause of what that member did. Thats when Apoc didnt ask questions but lost their own member exactly what I was standing up for.

5. Cool i don't remember us asking apoc for help. I mean i could be wrong but i'll ask apoc friends again.

6. I hear your numbers are lower than ever and your standing on your last legs just waiting for that final blow

7. Nah.

8. We will wait and see, your numbers are decreasing daily and your amount of enemies is increasing

9. Cute. Not sure how many enemies you have? Don't think i have enough fingers to count on 

10. 3 - BH, IA and aztec. Aztec self pin on Ebs, IA is dying and BH don't return inc. IA currently has more enemies than us

11. V, sounds like you have found an excuse to coward away from all pvp.

Any more clans you want to act like you're better than?

12. M.S.B because we helped get that name changed

13. Oh god ... Glenn if you really believe all you post, you need meds dude. I'll share some with you if you promise to stop trolling for 48 hours. . . not regular hours but "active hours" ... K?

14. I like the trolling, don't take t away from meh

15. IA osws

TTL - a crappy EB clan
    Aztec - IA cf'd in under 48 hours
    Last rights - IA CF'd in under 12 hours
    AWP - Group of tiny accounts yet isnok has been unable to create a single runner.

Nice strip on Killer who's not even Anon.. Strip fronted buy clan A HQ. Strip posted in apocalypse strip room.. But of course Aztec and Isnok claim the credit for the strip.

I hear BH are pulling out of IA?
    I hear redlace the general has already left?
    I hear former companions from Apocalypse have been trashing IA?
    I hear WDGAF have been laughing at IA?

IA numbers are falling faster than ever. Keep kidding yourselves that you are winning anything. :)

16. Side note: only reason BH allegedly pulled out from Isnok is because they were scared of confronting Last Rights (for the best part of 12 hours) :')

17. Oh look a statless... No1currr

18. Name changed and left BH lol

19. Can we get an update on how many Generals haw bailed from IA now? At least 4 come to mind.

20. 12 hours is a bit generous, don't you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.