IA

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by oOo-Red-Lace-oOo, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You roam the wastelands of KAW.. And so do we...

We are the Isnok Army.. A band of warriors playing the game as we love to.. Taking the fight to the other kingdoms..

Isnok Army (IA) was founded by Konsimity and a few friends and have been steadily growing since then, we have been in multiple osws against clans such as TTL (the True Legends), Clan A, TAWE (The Ancient While Elves) and Corpse Killers and are currently fighting AWP (Anonymous War Project) and TR (The Resistance) which is a group similar to ours.

We reside in many clans and are bound by our banner.. We enjoy the fighting mechs of this game and enjoy the friendship of collaboration to crush the enemy kingdoms..

We run a 4 tier membership system led by the founders and generals..

Konsi-My first homeclan allowed a guest to hit me so I broke them for it.

Since then I've been developing my skills as a farmer. I decided one day to make a team of farmers so the homeless could have a home and since then we have been wrecking everything cuz we can.

Ori - it all started with a bright light at the end of a tunnel. There i was, clawing my way through what appeared to be a dead fish market when suddenly, a man wearing a mask dressed in white grabbed me and spanked my ass. Suddenly overwhelmed with a strange sense of pleasure and dissaray, i began to yell.

There I was. Getting my balls wiped by strange women, when suddenly i was wrapped in a blanket and handed to an odd looking pair of beasts they kept referring to as my parents. Little did i know this mammoth haired lady and talkative old man would keep me annoyed for many years to come..

Many moons have now passed. After a long period of lying unable to move, i started gaining the strength to crawl my way to safety. But the mammoth haired lady was too fast for me. She kept saying no no you cant leave me. It was horrifying. My first chances at a fresh start ruined by a creature with hair the size of most large planets...

Follow him for the rest of his adventures!

Ninja- Started in 2012. Has wondered most of clans and started as a merc. He then found his love for pvp 4 months into playing and has been farming since. He spent most of his time in The Fun House with konsimity and multiple other friends. When TFH shut down he has kinda wandered kaw again and now resides in GaW but likes to visit friends clans.

Xx_bloodette_xx aka blood - Former co-owner of Eclipse of Light with Oridante. While running EoL we had our fair share of osw's, with clans such as Ad Mortem, Sons of Sparta and The Dish Pits.
    I have also been involved in the starting and running of Usual Suspects. I currently reside at T-A-N-G-R-A where the focus of my kaw time is more Pvp than PvE.
    I was one of the first members of the Isnok Army and was quickly made a general where I help with recruitment, prospects, management of targets and judging matches of world chat roulette (most recent winner of a a match I may add).

Beer-My name is Beerslinger I have played kingdoms at war for a little over 2 years in the beginning I was in a clan called 4 seasons where I remained for approximately a year and a half then moving on to a PvP clan called The Fun House where I learned the bulk of my OSW and PvP experience. Since then I wandered from clan to clan until Konsimity the founder of Isnok Army recruited me to one of the Generals of IA.

Teo- I'm mainly known as TEO .
    I've been on Kaw for 4 years and true this time I've aways fought for my friends and those who can't defend them self .
    I'm not the one who starts things but I'm sure as hell the one that ends things .

Red- started a while ago and had wandered around kaw before residing in Excel and X factor where he found his love for pvp and then became a general.

If you are interested in joining us for a unique way to enjoy KAW, follow any of us!

Cur ante tubam tremor occupat artus?
    Why should fear seize the limbs before the trumpet sounds?

2. Support!!! Glad to kaw alongside all you crazies

3. Support. One of your guys smashed me and now I know why lol.

4. Ooooo I got 2 pics! SUPPORT!

5. SUPPORT!!!!

6. Very nice, Red

7. Well done, very good thread.

We battled at one time and now i find myself making many friends with yall.

Keep on doing y'alls thing.

8. I want to make sweet nectar with your leg.

9. Support, Great job Red **Much Respect**

10. Support, Even though now everyone knows about my before time. Dark days indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.