Uprising of the Avatar's Official Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AVA-ANCIENT--ONE-TAR, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Uprising of the Avatar's

Years ago, the world was held at peace by a group of benders known as The Avatar's. They were revered as Gods due to their ability to control the elements. Overtime they noticed that they were not respected because of their leadership but feared because of their power. Upset by the truth, the Avatar's convined an emergency council meeting with the Sages. After hours of deliberations, they came to the decision that they would step aside and allow the world to be without fear of them and disappeared. That's was 2000 years ago.

In the last 2000 years of the Avatar's absence has been felt. The world was in war after war and a constant state of turmoil. The Avatar's stood by and watched as they vowed not to intermingle. Kings and Queens who demanded people to call them Gods burned farmlands and city's to the ground and had no remorse. That brings us to today.

The Avatars could not stand by any longer and demanded the presence of the Sages. The Avatars along with the Sages met for days and a decision was reached that would forever change the future of the world and went against the laws that were in place.

They decided to once again venture into the world and end the wars and bring back the much needed peace for all. And so the Uprising of the Avatars began and they fight for not themselves as in the past but for those that cannot. They fight for the righteous and the commoners. They fight for the good and survival of all man-kind.

Current Operations

We are currently doing B2B Haunts and Destroyer is overnight with occasional BR and Unlock thrown in. Next unlock is Haunting the Escape. We do equipment and high paying ebs only. We also partake in events and EE Wars

Clan ranks

Sages (Admin)
    Bending Teacher 9mil+
    Warrior Bender 7 mil - 9 mil
    Graduate Bender 5 mil - 7 mil
    Bender in Training 3 mil - 5mil
    Non-Bender 1 mil - 3 mil

Clan Goals

Top 10 on Clan Leaderboard
    Top EE War Clan
    100 Members
    Grow the clan family to several clans

Questions & Answers

1. Do you have a minimum cs requirement?

Yes, minimum stat requirements are 1 mil cs.

2. What type of ebs will you do after unlocks?

We will do only Equipment and high Paying EBs for optimum growth.

3. Does your clan participate in wars?

To start, the answer would be no. However, this will also be an EE clan once things are situated so ultimately yes.

4. How do I earn admin or council spot?

Earn it by being active in epic battles and clan chat. Utilizing guides and strategies from forums to increase your knowledge base of kaw. Recruiting Daily and helping new players grow.

4. Do you encourage farming?

No, however we do allow 1v1. If you cause a problem that endangers the clan and diplomatic solutions cannot be reached, you will be kicked. ANOTHERWARDS, DONT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW.

Alliances

Slays War
    G - Block

If you have any further questions, feel free to follow or wall the owner/creator of the clan AV-ANCIENT-ONE-TAR or anyone on the council.

Feel free to drop by for a visit and perms are always welcome.

2. Still working on the image, says can't determine size

3. Wooooohoooo!!! $$$UPPORT! Youve helped me many times & im here wherever you need me ;)

4. Thanks Mack, much appreciated as always my dear friend.

5. Now that is funny lol

6. Support.Good luck. :)

7. Thanks Lito. Alphas are always part of the family. As always, let me know if I can ever be of service

8. Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, but then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

9. Too bad that's a different avatar lol

10. We are doing Origins unlock next. Then will be doing only the following for a bit:
    Warbeasts, The Depraved, ROTWB, TFO, RECK and Origins

11. Much support! Came to throw a few horns for an ally n got a very welcoming hello. They got a good atmosphere, knowledgeable n experienced players, and run ebs 24/7. I plan on staying for awhile. Very good crew and good luck to u guys!

12. Thanks so much for the support. It is much appreciated. We welcome any and all players and usually have an active cc. Errbody, you are always welcome here at uprising and thank you for your help and support.

13. NML unlock on now. Come get your equip

14. Ambush on now, come get your gold!!!!!

15. Destroyer unlock on now. Come get your armor

16. Clan goals? Your not asking much lol #support
    good luck with your clan

17. Lol

18. Thanks for the support. We figure a clan without high goals is just a clan that takes up space.