PvP Rebalance Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 29, 2015.

1. Lmao, sora provides info and statistics on his point of view. Only thing you do is call him an idiot and a tool. Hush and listen to the people that know a lot more about this subject than you do, one day you'll be as experienced as them, for now just let it go, embarrassing yourself tbh.

2. Hmm so we are gonna see accounts primal without bfe equipped now? Not that bfe is used but that's where my confusion is. Is primal war payout affected?

3. I think you should readjust hit range. I hate being hit by people halfway abyss land build complete.

4. What?!? I didn't vote for this.

5. Would be no KaW without big spenders n that helps how?
    Once again let the event play out. Those gettin all excited prematurely oughta relax.
    A freebie event with new twists deserves a chance n not the complaint brigade jumping the gun.

6. KaW would still be here but likely 10 times better since they would actually try to please their customers & create fun events, work on season wars, etc.

They know they have you so they are milking you for every penny you have til nothing remains but the big spenders.

It fascinates me how people can think KaW needs to make hundreds of thousands of dollars every few months to run a text based "mmorpg" with only a handful of developers on the project.

This game was very successful before seals, horns, and money grab events & could continue to be so without them.

It's really sad how they trained you to think you have to pay for events so much that you call it a "freebie" event. All events SHOULD be free. Are you not aware of how many thousands of games exist with the free to play model that aren't pay to win? Do some research.

7. True. The LB have these ATA hosers by the balls.

8. If you like the non play to win or other games you mention stop crying and go play them.

If you truely want a fair game you would push for tiers or divisions and you can play this game in a non win direction. Muppet was at least honest and said it would impact on him. All you want is what suits you. Me I don't need any favours I've met every goal I needed in this game

9. It's pay to win not play to win. No one here is crying, they are expressing their opinion on facts. Only a child would call it "crying" because their mind has not yet developed enough to comprehend the details within the posts that you are so upset about.

Tiers or divisions would be great, however, are not necessary if the issue with BFA is addressed. I want what best suits the EE war crowd as that is one of the only things I enjoy about this game. If all of your goals in this game are met with your lackluster eb build then good for you; stop commenting about EE wars.

Additionally, I do play many other games & enjoy them thoroughly. I also enjoy this game & would like to continue enjoying it; hence why I comment on the negative direction the devs are pushing it.

Have I covered everything or would you like to continue displaying your complete lack of common sense & basic understanding?

https://youtu.be/Tbe9j82PtfU <--- PvP Vid from one of my favorite games that sadly got rekt by p2w & devs completely ignoring what the players wanted =/

10. I think this is an awesome update ️

GH with bfe will now pay more, and those without it are somewhat useless now, as it should be when fighting vs builds 10x their size 

11. If there were tiers of divisions there would be no bfa issue as was the case before EE.

With a poor record like yours in EE against anyone decent I wouldn't be commenting on this starless alt  not everything is as it seems the part of the game I enjoy now is much more fun than eb or pvp. 4 years of osw gets boring ee in current form so so eb means to an end noob rage well lol

12. I don't think GH hitting you are an issue considering your size. Infact unless a GH had MASSIVE BFA they would not even be in your hit range. Hence the real issue; BFA.

13. Aren't you the one who took that idea of raiding from other games and wanted it incorporated in here? Well didn't you say that you would have to pay to do raids? Something along the lines of 59 nobs or the equivalency of a seal and then countless xtals on top of that.

14. $6 on a raid for an entire clan that can only be done once every 12hrs (and considering the attention it would require it would be something a clan would plan so they wouldn't be b2b) is very different from what we are seeing now & you should have the common sense to understand this.

Also, raiding is a type of gameplay; much like pve & pvp are a type of gameplay. You should also have common sense enough to know this before making comments about "taking an idea from other games".

That's like saying a baseball team took the idea of a bunt from other teams. No, it's just something you do in baseball as raiding is something you do in mmos.

15. But you said that ata didn't need the money yet you have championed something which would further line their pockets so you're contradictory in what you say. I also noticed you're in a b2b HTE clan.

16. I already responded to this. Re-read what I said & you may understand the difference.

I also never said that no one should pay for anything in the game. That is completely unrealistic as the game could not survive.

17. Where did you respond to it I cannot seem to find it?

19. How does that response about $6 for the raid have anything to do with being a response for the question I posed about this?

20. You attempted to troll me by taking things to extremes & saying that because I said the devs gained enough money to keep the game going, updated, and profitable before hte, rotwb, and money grab events that means that I think devs "have enough money" and should not introduce anything that earns them any money.

Paying for a boost here & there or paying xtra for something fun here & there is different from having a constant way to pay to win.