Aztec Empire

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Jack-llllllllll, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Aztec empire
    This is home to Warriors,Not any kind of warriors but to those who show loyalty, endurance, strength, and courage.

We ask for
    Loyalty to Aztec and its council

Pride if we losing a osw feel feel to go inactive as long as you have the heart of an eb warrior and loyal your always welcomed back

Endurance & strength ebs are hard these days

Founders:Cartman & Aztec king doom

Clans:
    Aztec
    Only one active and alive
    Req of 15mcs
    Home to war azteca's
    One of the clans in one of the biggest osws in kaw history
    (Uc vs. Zaft)
    We use to osw WC Roulette but we lost to many warriors like jackvale_v_Hansel so we stopped
    We love ebs here!

R.I.P

Aztec alliance
    Relentless Aztec
    Aztec wizards (Was good people here)

Clan A family
    Also
    Ex plan A family (R.I.P)
    [​IMG]

2. Didnt you make a thread few days ago crying over being kicked/insulted? In which you posted a bypass that got thread locked

3. Show me where Aztec hurt you. You seem to be in great pain 

4. I do have to admit this is a little overboard jack

5. I almost forgot, inb4/eagle

6. This is an proper recruitment thread for aztec I updated it for them

7. By "plan a" are you implying they're the best choice to join?

8. Hey jack.

Kaw got you down again?

9. This is plan B?

10. Nope plan C. :lol:

11. Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jack fell down and broke his crown because Aztec kicked him down it.

12. Sup bruh? Hows awp treating you?? They teach you how to be forum warrior & play dead bruh?? Lolol what losers

13. So i got a pm from jackvake & his butthurt is beyond belief. He pm me saying "im thru" lol. Well im here to say if you backup jackvake then im open for hits. Otherwise keep up the crying & being a forum warrior. As for awp they never answered my question lol. I dont see how merging is bad. @ one point in time awp dragged quite a few clans into this fight lol. AA isnt dead as a matter of fact its doing better than awp. & how do battle loses make you an osw expert?? How do you win a war by getting pounded on?? The answer is YOU DONT! You guys are still trying to save face but we are hunting your accts 1x1 lol. We dont hide we fight. WE ARENT ANONYMOUS!!! EXPECT US!!! lololol

14. Oh hey mack how's it going

15. Who did AWP ever drag into this war?

16. Hmm lock maybe....?????

17. Nice name jack

18. Requesting lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.