Retiring

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheVoiceInYourHead, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well its that time. Ive wasted enough time and money here and to be silenced from wc, ac, wall and banner change for a year is ridiculous. So its been fun and i have made a lot of friends along the way so thought i would say good bye.. Take care Kaw fam n friends. Dakoochiemonster out..

2. Take me with you!

Take care mate.

Not kidding btw.

3. Why not appeal for an unsilence?

4. U can't Kooch. I am going to miss u very much bud and hope everything goes well for u in real life. :(

5. Take care and great war before

6. Good luck in RL bud

7. Ty y'all.. I will miss you to burn. Robot I did several times to to avail. You May see me in a war now and then but that's about it.. Lol take care everyone..

8. Ah well then, take care!

9. Take care man! Gonna miss seeing you around. :shock:

10. Cya bro, was good warring with you and against you in ee and whatnot, good luck 

11. You make it sound easy. Ruby is a demon.

12. It is fairly easy, I've done it. The devs/support team are really nice and lenient.

13. Yeah right. I was silenced by JEDI for saying a word that means jerk and wasn't unsilenced?

14. Takes a minimal of 3 months, I may be next thread. lol want make a thread tho...

15. It is fairly easy, I've done it. The devs/support team are really nice and lenient.[/quote]
    Yeah right. I was silenced by JEDI for saying a word that means jerk and wasn't unsilenced?[/quote]
    It's really not that hard lol. My friend been silenced 6 times and is still not perm silenced anymore.

16. Goodbye kooch  best of luck irl and hope they find out everything they need . Hmu on line if ya need anything 

17. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.