Apheriun rises

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 13, 2015.

1. all is a great help to make that devs listen new ideas...

2. Sounds good, i'm happy to support any new eb's that are at tier 1-5. Keep starter eb's fresh and the game more exciting for the smaller or part time players too so the game has something for everyone.

3. Apherium has been killed so many times that hes never ever rising

4. Zepp

5. I like this, it would be cool to have like a "revenge for apherium" EB type thing where the goddess of death is like his ancestor or something.

Wish I was creative.

6. Damn.

7. Yes we need more eb's for smalls,which pay more and give decent equip.

8. No support, ebs just came out and t5 has enough spooky ebs as it is

9. We need eb's which smalls can hit and provide good equips.

10. a t 5 eb is good but i think they should get a new small ppl tier like the hive event where you got to get 1000 to get one and need total 20 to do the phase so why get eq that exist allready and get another one in to that eb tier i dont think devs will suport the apheriun rises eb because that tier got hte allready and as i told you existing eqbut it was a good ideé keep them roling

11. Support nice idea demon

12. Im going to suggest something that perhaps ppl complain less about a new apherium eb...why devs dont bring again the quetzal ebs for small players and with new equips...so they would have a new set of eb.devs created those ebs for the event but now can be used for new players introducting the right changes...i think that is better that bring one eb as lure of the hive how vuklas suggested before because the hive is only one eb,however the quetzal set are 4 and continues with the story of the game. ..all is before sporaveck set of ebs

13. They pay crahp.

14. @Ninja how i put in the write...making in them the right changes...and they should be for small-medium players,not medium-big players.

15. I think every their should occasionally get a new eb. This is a good idea. But don't forget to add something for the little guys bored with endless tfo.

16. Apheriun is rising?

17. Why is this not named, Apheriun Strikes back