Rising From Ashes

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by OkieDokie, May 13, 2015.

1. Rising From Ashes

[​IMG]

Backstory

War has erupted in the world (WW3), allies have been split up and enemies have been held. All countries have been included in the war and cities and exotic areas of the world have been fully bombed and set fire to, more than 75% of the world is now uninhabitable and the population has taken a steep decline. The area of the world that is inhabitable still has ongoing fighting going on within it and every minute more and more destruction occurs. Much of the population that is left has given up hope to restore peace and balance to what is left to the world. They watch around them as buildings burn and bombers fly over them. They close their eyes and wait for the inebitable to occur but then...........a group of people rise from the from the burning flames and ashes............

[​IMG]

How We Were Formed

We were formed when one night I was up helping new players who had just joined the game for 7 hours straight and after seeing them continuously and actively hit EB's and grow and then tell me how much the loved the game, I got this wonderful feeling, almost like my kaw calling from the kaw gods that I had been chosen to be one of the select few who dedicates their entire kaw time to help the newer players get into the game. :lol:

[​IMG]

About Us

We here at Rising From Ashes are experienced players and know what were doing. We take pride in helping others and are willing to go the furthest lengths and stretches to try and get you what you would like to be answered. Although there may not be many of us at this minute, those of us that are here and extremely active and know how to make you have a good time (We are currently doing B2B T1-T3 EBS).

[​IMG]

Requirements

1. No farming
    2. Respect all members
    3. Do not cause drama with clan members
    4. Must unload on an eb at least once a day
    5. Contact Owner/Admin if going away from kaw for more than 1 day
    6. Do not hesitate or feel shy about asking questions to anyone in cc

[​IMG]

Leaders

Owners : -Hypnosis_The_Hypnosis & Pyro_Rob
    Head Admin : Nightmare

[​IMG]

2. I'm the brains, he's the pretty face :D

3. This sounds like me in the morning..

4. Support :) Happy growing.

6. I'm confused lol? :D

Thank you for your support Seth

7. I read this and was thinking about that song, "I bet you thought this thread was about you." Lol @ashes

8. cant read half of the thread... not sure y peeps use colors which isnt really readable...

9. Colors make this unreadable. Learn the virtues of white on black

10. Gave up on it at no farming.

11. What's rule #6 of your clan balto? Is it no farming? Yea what I thought 

12. Waited for some smartass to say that. That rule is for guests only. For actual members we farm the **** out of whoever we want.my major concern is that you took 32 minutes to formulate such a weak response.

13. Support for my buddy 

14. Im sure Hypno put that on his Clan page with kinda the same reasons, trust me he loves a good PvP. No need to act tough

15. With all due respect there is never a time to not act tough.

16. Sorry balto I get busy and don't have time to stalk forums and as beginners won't grow if their getting hit. Also they won't make as much gold if they are hitting other kingdoms in general.

Ty Jugg bro

17. Still does it have to be a rule at all?I noticed clans do better when they don't mention farming in either way. Of course their are exceptions to that.

18. I think it does so I put it up there. If you make a clan you can formulate rules that u think are right.

19. Well I won't make a clan that way you won't have the satisfaction of seeing me prove I can. ...wait a minute.