Leader board Clan Discussion

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TennoWarrior, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Leader board Clan

As we all know, the leader board players have massive stats. A large majority of it is a result of their BFA. So I have a discussion topic I'd like to hear some opinions on.
    If two clans were created, one containing the top 50 on the allies leader board and the bottom 50. The other containing the players on the allies leaderboard ranging from number 150 to 51.

Which of these two clans would be at the number 1 spot on the clan leader board?

Please keep this clean, state your idea and support it with logic and reason. Happy discussing!

-TennoWarrior

2. Depends on Stats / Battle Wins / etc?

I'm not getting your point? The top 100 allies LB in a clan and then the 100 after them?

Pretty blatant answer in my opinion?

3. I'll make it easier to understand. Players 1-50 and 151-200 are in one clan. 51-150 are in another clan. Which is in the number one clan spot? Clan ranking is based on overall total stats.

4. 1-50, 151-200

5. 1-50 because Redstar has x5 the BFA of #51-150 already. Cella DT IMF Donno Sushiking allies combined are already the total of #51-100 leader boards. And from top 10-50 has x2-3 the BFA of 101-150. So #1-50 leaderboards are still the #1.

6. I dont think thats exactly how clan rankings work

7. Definitely the group containing the top 50

8. When in a clan and you add bfa, your cr can jump up. So one would think the same applies to clan rank on LB. It's not just raw stats that are factored.

9. The first clan is going to be stronger, the bfa is real

10. Support

11. Group with top 50 might not even need anyone else.

12. Clan ranks and strength don't take BFA into account, I'm pretty sure.

13. No support