A Guide to the Major Alliances of KaW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by l_Shad_I, Apr 27, 2015.

1. This is great, so is yafi getting pounded by apoc along with zaft?

2. Wow this is really cool, I've never been able to keep up with these big alliances before.

3. No, apoc is not in an osw against the Yafi family. The Yafi family is currently fighting the clan New Age.

4. Someone on page 2 wanted to know who's fighting who

5. Well done Shadow.

Don't turn this into an OSW thread..that can be a separate thread. This one is great and is a good resource that will need constant updates and periodic research.

Sticky this ASAP!

6. Agreed with Willy, dont make it an osw thread, although I believe it would be cool if you did it before someone else steals the idea

7. Thank you all for the great feedback - I'll start looking into making an actual OSW thread that says who is against who.

8. Should I include info about ongoing OSW?

9. I think u should make a separate thread about ongoing osw.

10. this is a good thread i learned a few new things reading it .i had no idea taka were in wdgaf. which clans are in the new WDGApoc alliance. sorry if i spelled it wrong

11. No. This will be hard enough to maintain without osw drama.....let someone else handle that feasco

12. Who knew so they could create so many clans with so many scrubs

13. true

14. Shadow, these nubs are doubting your ability

15. Shadow. I recommened adding smaller alliances and clans that are also active in osw. Sort them by Major, Small Families Clans: Older OSW clans, Newer OSW clans

16. Pm or wall him these alliances and clans u are talking about and he'll look into them.

17. Hey Zagh, long time no see

I'll look into it. Getting info on current OSW now

18. Is The_Philosopher still around? He'd probably know a lot about the current OSW's and would probably help you create an up to date list.

19. Awesome Thread my fellow Shadow! Sticky!