Farewell Zaft. Cf to Apoc

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Eulji-Mundeok, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This a joke thread however the content is mostly true.
    First of all i would like to congratulate Nightmare Machine-the-shrewd, Imf-the-mighty and Donno-the-snake for their well timed attack on zaft. I am sure the result exceeded even your wildest dreams.

6 months before the OSW Zaft had 50% of the ally lb including the biggest account in kaw : Laoda -Minoan- Donno-the-first Silph Kingwongy and the snub couple Redstart/Cella all top 10.
    Today the highest is ranked 120 on the lb. What happened ? Apoc couldn't possibly strip all of them, no need all of them run away save for 3 of them Laoda and Minoan whose bfa added to red's. However the award goes to Donno-the-first who change his name a 1000time ( what a waste of money) before finally deciding to leave Zaft and join Apoc. Gjob Amie.
    Lmao

Aft ! All was lost for you the moment loada left. Loada wasn't the guy Ithaca was but he was a fine leader. But he left. Apoc will push aft out of the lb billion by billion if need be but sooner or later they will get the cf they have been expecting from the first day. The day when all aft lbs left in a hurry, drowning imf wall with cf requests.
    Between runners and traitors Zaft will never rise again. I say cf to apoc and farm the turncoats then the runners.

2. Teh apocalypse is nye :^)

3. Plz leave dogs and all sort of pets outside forums. Is that english ?

4. How is this a joke thread again?

5. Dont feel like explaining.

6. Does it have stats?

7. Youve posted this same copy and paste post like 4 times now. You must really want attention, why not post with main instead of statless alt!

8. Nigh*

9. no he meant nye as in bill nye the science guy. He's quite evil you know.

10. Would merge it to the Zaft/Apoc war thread, but I see it is posted there already.

Therefore locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.