~ClanCoverage~ 1st issue

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Hello Kings, Queens, Noblemen(Or whatever prestigious title you like to call yourself) and welcome to The Clan Coverage. In the coming weeks, I will be posting my experiences in some parts of KaW. Sometimes, you will know you are being watched. Most of the time, you won't.

2. [​IMG]

The first clan I've decided to do is Caedimus Noctu. They are currently embroiled in a war with their common enemy. That's right folks, you read correctly. No need to reread that. Caedimus Noctu is assisting their alliance, WDGAF, with a war against the Invictus alliance. I was kept far away from the front lines and was repeatedly shut down every time I asked for any war information

In a strategic move, the clan's council votes to have two of their female council members, Kimmeh, and LoveAndrea, to keep me company in their castle. I didn't object.

They gave me quite the lecture on the history of this clan. I will sum it up for you.

I also had the pleasure of meeting with Gamma, who does a lot to behind the scenes work for the clan. When he isn't locked away by the oppressive females.

There has been a lot of speculation on the slogan of the county, "We Slay By Night". Here is what the council member, nicknamed, Logic had to say:

Though all are worthy, I have picked two of their members to stalk after hours. Here is what I have gathered from them:

Rampage

I didn't get the chance to talk with Rampage much, because of the long hours he logs for his clan. His determination for success is inspiring to his clan mates and a cause to rally behind when morale starts to falter.

Vindictiveminx

"LoveAndrea"

Her reputation is one of beauty and vulgarity. Like, one that will comfort you in one instance then cuss you the **** out in the same stroke. She is very impatient and have a serious problem understanding the words and "no" and resort to abuse to receive results.

"I'll cut you." "Don't make me get my knife."

*I have never seen someone use the knife emoji so much.

Etc

If I had to pick a song, I would go with imagine dragons - Radioactive. Welcome to the new age, with Caedimus Noctu

If I had to pick a quote for this clan, it would be this:

I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. - Demi Lovato

3. Reserved.

I made this in Feb, just now posting.

Note:

I've been here 5 months and I gotta interview for perm 

4. Nice AJ, awesome idea and look forward to reading some more ️

5. Get used to the dungeon walls Aj, as you won't be seeing much else for the next while...

6. Ummm.... Im available for questioning and having my own paragraph. What it do?

We slay at night

7. Nice Thread! Great clan and awesome people at CN :)

8. Cool idea! :)

I don't really understand it, but it looks pretty cool.

9. Basically, I'll be going around interviewing clans incognitoly.

Sometimes it will be this account, some times i'll use my alt.

*All interviews will have Owner approval

10. Great work as always, AJ. :)

11. Cool! I look forward to reading about more clans

12. This is starting to look so cute. Brolove.

On topic, I see a similarity here in your style in forums. Keep going with it

13. Support for my CN family ! You hit the nail on the head with this summary AJ. Nicely done !

14. Support and great thread AJ

15. Just toured around a bit. 

16. That moment when someone becomes vk and randomly starts making threads, its a conundrum

17. will you do lesser known clans as well

18. Yes of course! I did some random WC visits today ️

19. Fun read, as always AJ.