POTS Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IIIStunnedIII, Apr 7, 2015.

1. "POTS" CLAN TAKE PPL SEALS THEN KICK THEM OUT AFTER ITS USED AND FARM THE PERSON!!!! 

I have been getting farmed now for over 17 hours by people ranging from 25 mill attack to 8mill spy..... They think they can do whatever they want that's fine.... Farm away.... Your the fake people and are using others for your personal gains... Enjoy the Karma!!!

Again DONT JOIN POTS CLAN SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHES

2. I CAN MAKE FORUM RANTS ABOUT HOW ANGRY I AM TOO AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS

3. Pots have been around for a long time as a successful hte clan. Toruk and/or mumma_torn run an honest clan. You must not be telling the whole story.

4. His Most likely broken the clan rules. If pots did this I doubt they would have lasted this long as a hte clan.

5. IM SO MAD OMG

7. I like pot..s

8. Why… Do you… Speak like… Ancienne…

9. Lol it's op's first post in forums

10. You sir......need butthurt cream.

11. I say from experience that u probably did something that they felt the reason to validly farm u

12. that clan is awesome

13. Keep Lying Bro Don't worry like U said KARMA comes around But itll hit U Like My owner And Others

14. thats what Ya get for going to an hte clan anyway 

15. Support to POTS! One of best hte clans in kaw ;) Much respect to Game,Mumma,Grand-One (nudge),spy killa & all others who showed me & my Family Love ;) Thank you again POTS & i can honestly say YOU ARE NOT SCAM ARTISTS!!!

16. no offense to pots but ive been hearing about this from others aswell... not exactly good for business guys.. smarten up

17. As an admin in POTS, I can say that he joined, hit eb, and left before sealing. Don't try to turn to forums to get support because this is one place that is extremely cold and unnerving at times lol. Good Luck on your further endeavors throughout kaw and enjoy being farmed and losing your clan tags!

How's that silence BTW?

Happy Kawing! :cool:

18. I've used 3 seals here so far, and I can say this is the best hte clan I've been in so far :) I've had 0 issues here. Op feels that he can get a free ride :p