Eclipse of Light-The Resurrection

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ll-SVETLANA-ll, Apr 3, 2015.

1. As the dark breathes and a ring of light emerges through the dust...a faint shimmer wavers before ones eyes and as the dust settles the light strengthens in a burgeoning rustic orange, burnt reds, and yellows...thus re-emerging Eclipse of Light.....Founded by Oridante - Bloodette - EWOK

EoL-breathes new life in the hands of war vet perdition....

ECLIPSE OF LIGHT

BackGround Story Time: EoL, once ran by the Giant Fairy known as Oridante, is now reopened and recruiting. We look for a lot in our members, loyalty being a key factor in our recruitment. We have experienced leaders both in Estoc Edge and in OSW. The current warriors in our roster are willing to teach people that want to learn the art of war. In addition we seek people that are not new to KaW and are willing and eager to learn war. Our goals are very simple: to become a strong family that protects one another as all clans should; to stand firm in the fight and not run in the face of your adversary. If this is something that piques your interests or you yourself are a veteran seeking a new home, then our doors are open. Requirements are minimum 16mil cs and up. Our CC can be and usually is 18 bordering on shenanigans and uni rp *wink* so, if this simply isn't you, please don't apply and thus be offended. You've been warned. OSW is and will remain a factor for us. If you prefer B2B EBs all day maybe we aren't the place for you. EE wars are something we will strive for this Summer and we encourage our members to participate for Mithril and Special Equip.

So, for those veterans of KaW or the EB fairies now wanting to spice up their game with wars and are seeking a new home, EoL answers your call. Reopening our doors for you and anyone in search of a new but experienced clan. For years we have watched KaW change and mold into what it is now. Here you will flourish and enjoy KaW for what it was and what it now has become. As with any warrior, one must adapt to ones surroundings and embrace the changes while holding on to the old and enhancing the skills that one has attained. Your knowledge and experience will be accepted and your longevity and spirit will not be judged. Here we will fight for one another as family. Not for lies or old grudges, but for the chance to raise a new clan, a new family. The chance to honor EoL and all who stand for it. This family seeks warriors who are strong and unafraid of the daunting tasks put before them. A family who believes in Honor amongst Men. War is inevitable and we will not be cowardice and unwavering in proving our worth.

To gaze upon a Solar Eclipse is to gaze in awe and wonderment and the beauty with which it erupts. EoL blocks out that light  and during that inevitable course, you will see that ring of fire and never forget the dramatic and poetic beauty that it brings...witness us

2. Great job on the thread hun :)

3. Yes hun. Great job. On this thread.

4. Nice thread  support for the people here, nice little group so far.

5. Support great clan with great people who I cant wait to fight alongside. This clan has great potential and im glad to be part of it so come on over and see for yourself!

6. No pictures :(

7. No stats

8. No Gusto :( ;)

I remember when this clan first started and my alt was there. Seemed pretty nice. good luck to clan and people involved 

9. Amazing clan filled with great people for those wanting to learn all aspects of the game and have a good time doing it, this is the place to go Support to EoL.

10. Good luck guys. I used to be friends with a lot of the old EoL so hopefully you can bring the clan back up.

11. Ohhhhh get wrecked

12. Support, awesome bunch of people

13. Ty for the support guys :)

14. I think you should lower the CS requirements....i say most people over 16 mil cs know how to war...or either choose not too....

15. LhL tags yet your not in osw alongside LhL whys that?

16. I have left LHL due to inactivity.