Beware clans that kick active players!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Celeborn_1, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Best of!!

2. This thread is about a giant ***** cat and how he's sad his wifey got kicked

3. How is this tread still going on top of AT? Who cares, honestly? Does it really matter that much that someone was kicked during an eb after a single bar? Let alone the fact that it was just a damn eb :lol: Don't get so butthurt and maybe take a load off.. relax bro

5. I'm not suprised that this happened Celeborn. From what I remember you were asked to leave from the clan i'm currently in. Our clan cs minimum is 15 mill cs (excluding those who joined before this was put in place) and you were pretty much threatening to leave the clan, with your band of friends, if we didn't let some small player in. I think that some more things happened when I slept but this goes to show your attitude along with Ancienne's.

6. Do you just quote op...

7. Sorry I wouldn't give you a cf like two kotfe lords have asked me.  guess you will have to keep retiring... Wouldn't be the first to go inactive over farming.

8. Someone tell me why ancienne is so hated please

9. Long story.

Here's the TL;DR version.

People tried to help her, she called them liar and cheats. In return they stopped trying. Thus being how she is so hated.

10. Nice Sunday morning read! Tx all all for your contribution!

11. How about we close this trash?

12. Thanks, is there a thread where thus happened. Id like to read it

13. yus, search for author 'ancienne'. Great threads :lol:

14. Your wife is ancienne? then you deserved to be kicked 

15. If only this was the first and last post to this thread 

16. Every person is free to give his op...in spite of going against TOU,only if something in TOU is wrong...
    all players here play in a different way,some doing pvp,others warring,others doing ebs,others doing hte...why is so hard to understand the other players in game give their op if they dont think as us?
    I only complain when something in game is wrong for kawmunity.. im not afraid to be siilenced...when something is wrong,its wrong and devs,mods or who want to say something can do it...but its better to solved the problems all.
    Other thing that i want to mark is that Ancienne was silenced,yes...why? i dont know...but i can say that many silences that i have seen in this two years are unjustificated.
    why devs or mods silence one person when give his op in wc or cc or forums telling something that is wrong and against TOU?
    If something is wrong in game in spite to be against TOU,devs and ATA team should revise it.
    and finally every one is free to give their opinions.dont hate who has valour to go against things that are doing in wrong way or thinks different to you...then why so much hate against Ancienne?
    Players of kaw....Enjoy game and be carefull with yourself to dont be silence...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.