RIP zero gravity

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -o_O_o_O_o-MrS_SpY-o_O_o_O_o-, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Unfortunately , zg has died , but has had an amazing impact on builds etc for the past year , thankyou for being great when we were in your clan and many thanks all with zero gravity :)

2. //another one bites the dust plays in the distance
    RIP hte clan, we hardly knew ye. Or at least, I didn't. Because I have loyalty to whichever clan I'm lurking in.

3. Now how to get rid of the other HTE clans?

4. They are slowly going away. With the new lands and builds, kingdoms are growing stronger causing more damages to the EB, this makes the HTE run faster requiring more seals per day. more than 4 days per seal is not viable unless owner and admins are willing to spend a bundle to fulfill their part of the deal.

5. Good riddance

6. Support

7. Haha a chance to plug b2bgold
    Come drop your seals here

9. Good riddance

10. Quick! Someone try to pick up DT and other big sealers to join your own HTE clan

11. I tried lol

12. I hear redstar drops a few seals

13. Drops seals?

Nah.

Drop volleys.

14. I remember when zero gravity was b2b SR. Run by Mr universe. Was good then but then hte happened. Used to camp there n farm SR for bb and pot drop. Was actually the clan i got my very first eb eq. Rip Zero gravity