AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. [/quote]

Nice quote fail noob, i fixed it for you

2. Wait did someone just make Aztec look worse than they already do? 

Honestly surprised that is even possible.

3. Fail well i cant quote the fail but it failed

4. And this thread isn't about Aztec, now is it?

Anything else?

5. No it's a butthurt thread made by an aztec runner, still reflects badly on aztec.

6. If he's a runner why doesnt aztec hate him... only awp seems so have a problem with it :lol:

7. Its because they are busy stripping the owner of their ex-family clan. 3+ t if I am correct. Idk about y'all, but disregarding this whole war. That is some messed up stuff, to turn around and strip a friend that way.

8. War?

9. Of course you ignored the whole point of that post. Anyways, keep the fun going.

10. You wanna know why I ignored it?
    Cause it doesn't deserve a response due to you not knowing what you are talking about.

11. 1st off i love the title of this thread lol. Here we go with the blah blah blah but no inc from ol eruption lol. Seriously guys youre always TRYING to make us look bad bcus its all you have. Ppl are entitled to their OPINIONS but thats all they are. Truth is we are doing what weve done from day 1 & thats fight.

12. As far as Rocket being a 'runner' hes doin exactly what he needs to be doing. If we wanna talk about runners talk about the various gaw & awp who changed names & funding from other clans lol. This is WAR & all is fair so stop complaining & give us inc lol. I dont see relevance in anything on this thread against Aztec. You say you will 'never quit' well guess what neither will we & we are ACTUALLY HITTING & PINNING YOU GUYS lmfao. Ive been pinned 2 times since start of this 'osw' but i keep dullstuff & eruption in constant pin lol

13. Aztec already quit when they got clan A to fight this war for them also if you kee me in constant pin why am I not pinned right now? With 900 accounts against us I should be in constant pin like you claim but I'm not.

14. What about gaw helping you though? I smell a hypocrite.

15. Gaw declared war on aztec after you farmed their members, aztec brought them into this war not us.

16. Lol there u go TRYING to twist things again. We hit gaw bcus they were hitting us & funding. So if you act against us we act against you. There have been so many ally hires from ppl in other clans (probly war running alts & other misc cowards) but yet you guys complain about a few ppl in clan a hitting you lol. Listen all you GAWP cowards just fight in nf instead of TRYING to make us look bad bcus we are beyond that point lol. VEMANA!!!

17. Aztec can't handle getting their butts handed to them so they pretend that other clans are helping awp... first gaw and then black hand, of course they ran crying and had to get apoc to convince black hand to cf them, Aztec doesn't deserve to call themselves an osw clanand clan a thinks they're all tough picking on a group of about 15 actives, what happened to your war with fury, did you forget how to attack someone your own size, Haha, fury isn't even as big as you, yet you still run

Keep running clan a, keep running, on day you'll have nowhere to run, and your downfall won't be far away then

18. :lol: you're a funny guy 

19. I love outsiders who pretend to be on the inside.

It's amazing how wrong every thing destroyer said is incorrect.