AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Can anonymous failed project please cast for event?

[​IMG]

ill be so sad if yall dnt but it would answer the question are yall accounts dead yet?

2. It seems as though AWP would be more intelligent to NOT opt in?

It would cause you problems, not them. :lol:

3. Very true, they can just log in to trash talk and not worry about inc. ....hmmm wait they already do that.

4. Cause me problems lol

[​IMG]

i guess someone has to stand up for there dead accounts.

5. Seriously anonymous failed project please cast.

[​IMG]

6. i would cause u problems bt i know you 2 smart to opt in

7. I wasn't defending AWP as I think they are, in a lack of better words, not the best?

I was just saying that it would only benefit you guys if they opted in unless they want the rewards too.

Don't threaten me, I was just commenting in good fun.

8. I think his comment was also in event good fun. : )

9. I'm sure it was ;)

10. no such thing as Threaten in a war game :)

11. Anyways would be fun if a couple clans in osw all casted for event, then declared a long system war on each other. Not sure if possible, but would be fun ; )

12. You guys are on the forums much more than them lol, all you guys do is talk poo. Won't even hit me when I'm say here blatantly calling your gay ass clan out.

13. no sorry I like buying stuff that I can actually use in rl. you know like paying my morgage my truck my guns and so on.. stuff that's useful

14. I had the pleasure of ButtHurtJenni crying in line because I farmed you. So I can only assumed you cried to her. Keep talking.

15. I think that tactically from AWPS perspective they shouldn't cast and bank everything. If Aztec gets 0 rewards the science behind this games addictiveness breaks down. This game is meant to tell you "you just got gold! good job!" or "nice event eq! your special!" These messages get your dopamine receptors togo off making you happy. Take that away and you get a dull game with statistics... as if anyone wants more stats then what's given in school.
    My point is awp doesn't have to win.
    They just need to ruin everyone else's game XD
    One way to do that is not cast/bank/play dead/etc...

16. You actually hit people?

17. would be nice if you casted as well :) tough guy or join awp even better.

18. You pretty much nailed it bro. Hence why not all of us have casted. Personally I spend next to nothing in the game to want all the Xtals I can get! Lmfao

In osw, no one wins financially. However making sure whoever im facing can't hit EBs and shuts down as a fully functioning clan does give me a nice kick. :')