AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Anonymous war project

2. Do you think I care what you think about my profile? You think you're gonna make me angry or make me feel something, but you're not. You're just a tiny piece of thread that I play with and then throw away when I get bored. The thing is that your too small too be a piece of thread, maybe grow a bit, join awp, and then I'll make you feel like you're actually important.

Cheers๎˜

3. You replied lol thats enough for me.

4. Thanks boingo

5. Lol Mack with your 7k battle losses, must be hardcore ;)

6. Lol whats up with you guys & battle losses?? So bcus you get pounded on regularly that makes you hardcore?? Lmfao X""""D Me pounding a whole clan like i was doing to awp is hardcore ;) Now be a good GIRL & go get Daddy that $$$ ;) ;* I was pounding awp so hard they threatened 1000 times to strip me (which will NEVER happen) & i even made alot of them change builds lmfao. Awp=all whiny punks XD

7. Ask eagle,natural,scrap,bong,destroyer goat & about 4 others ive kept pinned today if BigMack was in their nf XD

8. Yeah mack's got 7k losses lol right. But it seems that u forgot to mention his 211k battle wins, thought I would mention it because it seems like u forgot. ;)

But let's not stop at mack, let's check out your stats..........oh wow 100k battle wins, but wait.... is that 10k battle losses. Wow, so hardcore. :lol:

9. Golly gee Dragon awp sure is hardcore.... They have soooo many loses & they stay pz lmfao

10. Hereofdragon or whatever I gave you a fail you have a reason now.

11. If you don't have battle losses you don't fight or you pick on people who can't hit back. Wonder which you are ;)

I've finally taken inc from Aztec! This brutal assault consisted of 3/4 assass. Couldn't even break the 5 hit rule? You guys are ass ๎’๎’

12. I'm sure all you give is fails :(

13. Losses mean you fight, haha nahhh steal defence/losses and steals mean you fight ...

14. Lmfao. You guys never cease to amaze me XD Ive farmed many CLANS by myself & just look @ my wall @ all the noob tears. You have 0 tears you chump lol.

15. Wannabe. Nothing but a faker

16. That fail really hurts, makes me want to farm u.(not really) like I said before you're not important enough to warrant me giving u inc. maybe join awp and we can talk again. ๎˜

17. I am the bestest tap tapper in hurrrr, ya heard!

18. Doom shh you have losses

19. Lag don't make me out fail you, I'll TAP that booty.