AWP Nubs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I thought that was what this thread was tbh

2. Much disappoint :(

3. Ummm so what exactly was the op good for except for also trash talking?

4. I strongly doubt that. 23 bill terror strips are only meant to scare the enemy and make them run or ask for cf. I guess it worked.

5. Didn't run or ask for CF lol. How long ya gonna be on their hacky sack?

6. I'm currently warring every clan in kaw.

Therefore if anyone leaves their clan they are a war runner.

7. So why make a thread to/for them...

8. Like I said. It's a thread for them to talk trash whatebr instead of trying to derail my clan thread. :)

9. :lol:

10. But if they are inactive how would they see the thread?

I think op has some undiscovered mental issues

11. But if they are inactive how would they see the thread?

I think op has some undiscovered mental issues[/quote]

Being inactive doesn't include forums activity with forum warriors. Point to why I made the thread... Pay attention to detail?

12. 4/4/2 attck np lost 1 adp OP

13. Wheels on the bus go round&round round&round round&round The Noobs in awp go round&round all threw threads. Nice awp more active in threads as always...lol

14. Look at dat brave noob hitting a baby Hansel bet u feel big dnt you. Lol

15. Ok this is what I am getting from this op. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. You decided to betray your clan during the middle of an osw, because you valued your own entertainment over your friends that have had your back and called you a family. And this just happened to be after a strip on you, failed or no.
    2. AWP did exactly what they claimed to have done: broke 2 clans. Judging by your thread, that was their claim. Also judging by your thread, they told the truth.
    3.After leaving your family, you assumed they needed your help in protecting them from the wrath of your so called "forum warriors".
    4. You think that BH is deserving of respect. So much so thatyou think they can take on your whole ex-family. (I say ex, because you left.)
    5. You are VEEERY butthurt. I don't understand why tho. You left your clan, and you claim you only lost 1bil.
    6. You are a disgrace to Aztec. I am sure they do not like an osw runner making a post like this in their name.

This is what I got from reading this post. I am in no way related to this osw, so I have no idea what has happened or is happening. Please, as I stated, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

16. To be clear. I have no interest in the osw. Just found the op to be very funny.

17. You left Aztec in the middle of an osw for "private reasons". That's basically the old reason for leaving in the middle of an osw.

18. wasn't the middle it was the start lol.... y'all don't even know the facts And no idc about 23bill lol.... 500b in allies strip me yay lmfao it's fake money. Wooopieeee...

19. Gratz? Hit me 4times not even a farm.... Well enjoy the returns nub =) arnt you In an osw yourself? I see your on the hacky sack too.

20. Exactly my thoughts