Rogue family recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AK_King_Jeremy_AK, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

We Are Rogue

As clans began to build in strength and Epic Battles began coming into play, kingdoms began to build power without even fighting like true warriors. Being a Rogue kingdom could no longer be an option. True warriors began to lose power to the EBs across KaW giving the weak a place to grow and become more powerful with little effort. The Rogue warriors had to join together preserving their ancient ability to fight and stand strong for their beliefs, forming 3 clans of brothers with the intentions of keeping old style pvp and osw alive while gaining strength with the EBs during non-war time.

1st came Rogue Recruits where the new and the weak came together to learn the ancient studies of build mechanics and how to rule their kingdom effectively.

2nd came with the basics learned they progressed to We Are RogueWe took the basic soldier and began to teach them the ancient ways of PvP and OSW skills, training them to effectively take down a kingdom or multiple kingdoms.

3rd came lIGllElINIIEllSIilSII The new beginning where the trained in OSW and PVP began the journey of the true warriors, like their forefathers before them, protecting what was theirs and standing up for their true beliefs and answering to nobody.

Beginners

[​IMG]

Rogue Recruits

Contact
    Yummyzebracakes
    __devilsAssassin__

Stats requirement
    0-5 mil cs Attack
    0-4, mil cs Hansel

Intermediate

[​IMG]

We Are Rogue

Contacts
    ChoyToy
    Mrs_k

Stats requirement
    5 mil - 12 mil cs Attack
    4 mil - 10 mil cs Hansel

Advanced

[​IMG]

lIGllElINIIEllSIilSII

Contact
    _-Axl-_
    AK_King_Jeremy_AK

Rules

• 1 Must not be in PVP or getting farmed prior to joining.
      2 We do not protect outside of clan alts
      3 18 and older only
      4 Loyalty to Genesis & Rogue family
      5 Respect and obey all family admin
      6 Check ca for instructions before hitting eb
      7 Treat everyone the way you want to be treated
      8 Active in cc is a must
      9 Must be willing to help all family clans when needed
      10 10k all pots before movement to Genesis
      11 We support a free ally market. Do not hire banners are not allowed unless in EE or OSW.

We are currently accepting members that want to be part of one of the strongest family's in kaw

• 1 Learn the skills needed to be successful in the art of war
      2 How to successfully manage your account and grow
      3 Become skilled in Ally trade and how to use them to your advantage
      4 OSW & EE training

Questions and Answers

• Q What if I don't have the required amount of pots? Can I still join
      A Yes, as long as your working on them
      Q Do I have to move to Genesis or We are Rogue when I meet requirements
      A It is recommended that you do but is not required
      Q I am under 18 but will be soon can I still join
      A No our cc is 18 plus. It is to protect minors from adult content.

This thread approved by
    XxX-IlIlIl_xRAVENx_IlIlIl-XxX

2. Full support.

3. Spare us the crap about how you are "true warriors" who never hit EBs. Isn't this like the 20th thread where some clan has claimed that?

Never true and never will be.

4. "Teach them the ancient ways of PVP and OSW skills"

Fix this line. It's grammatically incorrect, since "ways" and "skills" are referring to the same thing. Drop the "skills" at the end.

5. Keep it bumped thanks frog for your useless information

6. Support! Great family, great people looking for great recruits. Join now you won't be disappointed. LandShark

7. Aren't you a war runner from ZAFT :lol:

Why would anyone want to join your chump clan? Here is a hint.. If you are gonna run from a war change your name before posting forums to spare yourself the embarrassment :|

8. Support" U Either with us or against,IT IS WHAT IT IS

9. Another nobody alt that don't know what their talking about

11. You were a zaft genesis than weren't.....few weeks of inc scare ya?

12. Whatever u don't scare me, Believe That,You don't know what the Fk u talking bout bith

14. Talk all you want, but keep this on topic... You stay in your lane, we stay in ours. Enough said. Don't need to cause any more unwanted trouble for yourself.

15. Topic? This a clan recruiting thread?Why would people wanna join a soft eb clan that couldn't hang with the osw crowd?Just offering an opinion as far as my lane land shart,YOU gonna cause me trouble?

16. Thead Fairy Cc what Osw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.