Tiger Claw Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SouloftheLight, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Been with this clan since starting kaw, they have always been helpful and friendly. Would recommend this club to everyone, so come be part of the claw experience :p

2. Support :) I visited a few times and always had a good time

3. Great clan to be at, I was there numerous times before I reset. Everyone is welcome and they are all friendly :) they taught me so much about this game and I will be definitely going back there again. The clan leader is also incredibly nice and understanding, he guided me through ways to make me a better player at the game. I support tiger claw and think everyone should go drop in and say g'day and have a look at what a real nice clan is like

4. Re:

Doc you said it all, Tiger Claw has my 1000% support!

5. HOME. When I first started it was TigerMoney with tigerbrat who volleyed me to 5 Million and advised me how to grow. They showed what true family means in a game like thid.
    Souloflightis a fantastic leader/teacher so if your looking for a great clan where you can learn, grow and have fun then this is the place for you. "Tiger Claw"

6. Tiger Claw..What can I say kaw changed my life .Then Tiger Claw did the rest. I am disciplined in my ways of thinking. I am respected by my clan mates for who I am and what I do. I am a proud council member ,and hope to always be. So try something new and fresh, the adventurous EB'sare waiting.Join Tiger Claw....now

7. I feel like I'm missing out :lol: great thread. Can see the way you all post ur a tight family. Good luck

8. Support to TC! ๎ง Awesome Clan! ๎€

9. I have been in tiger claw for a few years now, times gone way to fast to keep up how long I've been here, it's a friendly clan, everyone helps one another out and it's great to be part of this amazing clan, never a dull moment in chat, always a great friendly atmosphere, always something on in the clan, I've enjoyed the time I've been with the clan, everyone is extremely helpful and understanding, would never wish to be in another clan, thanks tigers!!! :)

10. Nice detailed, but I have a very good clan already. So good day !

11. Thank you for all the kind words. I love our family and friends!๎

12. Tiger claw has been an awesome home. There is nothing but good things to say about it.

13. Support!

14. Gotta say love the name of this clan๎€Ž

15. Great clan. Nice thread Soul

16. Tiger claw this week has made great strides to be doing B2B Smoke Signals. Now is the best time to join the family and collect your scrolls!