Tiger Claw Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SouloftheLight, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Style - Simplicity, Directness and Power

[​IMG]

Foreward From the Owner, SouloftheLight
    After many of our warriors were out fighting in an OSW for 6 months, I am pleased to announce that Tiger Claw is recruiting again. Tiger Claw has been around since March 26th, 2011. Started by our founders: Tiger-Monkey, CaNuke, and Tigerbrat62, we have seen new EBs implemented, experienced system wars firsthand, and crushed farmers that dare to threaten our family.

When I took over TC in 2013, I made it my goal to make sure the clan was a place that warriors could experience clan loyalty. For them to have a family that will back them up, and to rid any thoughts of needing to wander around. I've always believed the best aspect of a clan is the bonds gained though the years of interaction, warring, and yes, even failing. All of our warriors know they are a necessity in the strength that is Tiger Claw.

It is my hope that you join the family.

[​IMG]

Current Operations
    Tiger Claw is currently rebuilding, and as such are running EBs that are Tier 5 and above. We are interested in EBs that have a great plunder, while also running equipment EBs to get drops for our members.
    We enjoy the PVP aspect of the game, but try to maintain peace. We teach our members to be ready for war, but do not endorse absent minded farming. We are not shy to retaliate in order to protect our own however.
    We are looking to recruit members 10M CS and above.

Our goals:
    • To continue unlocking the Scrag EBs
      Eventually be a B2B Scrag EB clan
      To show members the enjoyment a loyal family can bring

[​IMG]

Tiger Claw Council:

• SouloftheLight
      Docabbit
      theLesserRandini
      Headbussa2

Current Admins:
    • Cromwell_II
      Orilias
      Tiger-Monkey
      GeorgetheGiant
      terribledaniel
      Nite-Reeper
      jiuh
      c9morgan
      RBblackbelt2
      Arkay--
      Juggalopedro

There are a few rules to know if you'd like to train the Tiger Style with us:
    • 1. Contact SouloftheLight, Docabbit, headbussa2, or theLesserRandini if you'd like to join the family. You may also reply to this thread.
      2. Do not farm. Bring any issues to an admin and we will take necessary action.
      3. Report any and all incoming in clan chat (cc)
      4. ALWAYS check the Clan Announcement (ca) and clan chat (cc) before taking actions in an EB.
      5.Please be active. We know real life is important, so that takes priority. We require a minimum of 130 hits a day. Inactivity for a long period of time will cause us to boot you. Just reapply when you are back on.
      6. A strong clan chat = a strong clan. Say hi in clan chat when you can.
      7. We like to keep things appropriate for the younger crowd. Try to keep it PG-13 :D

[​IMG]

2. Been a member for 3 years. My first clan and only clan. Have grown through the ranks and now an admin. A lot of active members in different time zones so always an epic battle going and always try to put a hard epic battle on once a week.
    If considering joining a clan, join tiger claw always a lot of active chat if your into that. Help to build and give you advice.
    So what are you waiting for join the best now !!!

3. I joined Tiger Claw at the beginning of the OSW that was mentioned in the intro. Tiger Claw was my first, and only clan and has helped me grow at an exponential rate. Everyone in the clan has been extremely helpful and has been like a second family to me. If you are looking for a helpful clan to grow and achieve greatness with, look no further than Tiger Claw

4. Tiger Claw is an amazing clan, everyone is freindly and has your back. When the imperial favors/trophy compatetion was going on clan members would let each other gain boost by attacking people in our own clan. A few times in the past I have been farmed by numbers of people and I tell them the name they give them the pain! They run haunting a whenever we are not doing a big eb which is a great way to get some quick cash for players like me. There is always an eb going on so there is never a dull moment. Cc is a fun place to have a chat (Especially when Juggolopedro is on;) there is always support and encouragement. Tiger Claw is a stylish clan that keeps on growing and prospering. From the first day I got in the caln I wasn't good at all, by the next day I had climb up 10 ranks! It is overall an amazing clan that I couldn't be more glad to be in!

Thanks for keeping me in the clan Soulofthelight!

5. Support to TC! Had a pleasure to fight side by side with them in osw - great warriors and a fun bunch :)

Best of luck TC, keep kicking ass

6. Support for the clan that took me in and helped me grow! Wish you the best of luck soul
    Wall me if those SS start looking bad and ill swing by️

7. Tiger claw is purely amazing!! I have grown so much and learn just as much while I've been there, absolutely love the clan. They mix EBs around constantly so nothing gets stale, if you're looking for a friendly KaW experience and a good chat and laugh in CC, if you ever have a question it gets answered pretty soon and is almost always open ended, everyone in the clan is there for a laugh and to help other people,. There is never a moment when you open cc and don't have something to talk about. I'm proud to be part of the tiger claw family. tiger claw is the place to be. They are simply amazing

8. Great clan, good luck TC !!

9. Second clan I been in. They have helped me grow over the last three years. You can't go wrong joining Tiger Claw.

10. Tiger claw is a really good clan to be part of. I have been in a bunch of clans, and no other clan has helped me out as much as the members of Tiger Claw has. I have grown more with this clan then any other. If you ever have a question, post in CA and a Admin is always willing to help answer it.

11. Wow! You do such a great job,clan leaders on this amazing forum. :) i been here for over2 years and the people know their stuff.in my own personal opinion i think you are missing out if you dont join the Tiger Claw team...if you got questions,they got the answers..

JOIN US AND YOU WILL ROAR AND PURRRR LIKE YOU SHOULD

12. Tiger Claw has been my home since I stared kaw 2 years ago. They have how to grow an how to battle. I too took part in osw. It was awesome and an honor to fight along side my brothers an sisters. Tiger Claw will always b my home. If u wanna a good home wit a good family join us,u won't b disappointed. We r tiger strong.

13. Correction: have tought me how

14. I have been a gamer my whole life. That being said joined T C 3 days after started kaw. They have taught me what I needed to know and have had patience not blow up when I have made a mistake. Great group of ppl and hope to see many new ppl to grow with.

15. Support , Great bunch of people , Good Luck TC

16. Joining Tiger Claw has been the highlight of my kawreer. The alliances and friendships I have forged during my time here have truly been amazing. We've slain giant squids, giant ogres, dragons and many many ghosts together with many more strange and exotic baddies to come.

Everyone adds their own unique style and flare to the conversations, which is true of any clan that you or I may visit. However, I always find the 'other' clan chats missing something. Be it Headbussa's, sometimes unintelligible (no offence :) ), ramblings or the constant threats from Juggalopedro. I can not keep myself away for very long. I'm always drawn back, and I'm always welcome. And I think that's why I'm most proud to call this clan home.

I plan on keeping Tiger Claw my home for a long time to come. I hope to see some of you reading this call it home soon as well.

~docabbit

17. Wu tang thread?

18. My first owner wanted to teach me the KAW basics this led to an introduction to Tiger Claw. I have been in the clan for 2yrs now and have grown and learned much in that time even becoming an admn. the clan chats are great and it is a one for all mentality with everyone helping in the event of Attks and farmings,there is OSW preparation and EBs are run that help members grow and earn equipment. come join our streak of tigers and roar with us!

19. The best decision I've made on KAW was to join tiger claw! Amazing clan! The clan is so lively and happy together and welcoming of new members, constant EBs and often ones that drop equipment aswell, I've learnt so much from all the admins and especially the owner of the clan, all while having fun. I'm proud to be part of the tiger family, we all protect each other and fight till the end. When I first joined I was shy in clan chat but that all changed quickly upon meeting the nicest people on KaW.
    Tiger claw is so awesome, come down for a visit one day and see what I'm talking about first hand, they are always looking for perms aswell :)

20. I joined Tiger Claw about 3yrs ago and we all consider ourselves as family. I have grown so much since I have joined. We are all brothers and sisters that are always helpful with anyone that comes to us. Always having ebs running so we can grow stronger. Any questions or situations that you may have, anyone one of us can help. We are always active on our clan chats and make it fun. All are welcome and are immediately considered part of our family.