Your First Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The-Raj, Mar 2, 2015.

1. I was just wondering about the whales of KaW and the other familiar faces. Did they grow up just like me? Redstar in a noob clan? Baby Mods? Even smaller forum lurkers?
    I would just like to hear from all you people on the subject of your first clan in KaW by which I mean your first KaW family where you felt you belonged.
    I will overfeed the trolls.

2. My first was Bad Bliss. Great people there.

3. Within the first hour of joining I had already met my family, the people in Vanguard were amazing and taught me how to grow my kingdom. This was during the pwar era

4. Zerg, good people

5. Gardens of Avalon

6. Warriors of Asgard

7. Started at Devil's Academy

8. I started out in Imperium which I believe shortly after merged with empire... It was a long time ago though, perhaps I'm getting mixed up. Zerg and its subs were basically my first clans and family.

9. I cannot post my first clan. It's censored

10. Conclave of Shadows

11. My first clan was Devil phantoms and kingdom Knights

12. T-O-X-I-C was where I started out

13. This question is to open, do you mean first clan you joined in kaw? First clan you felt part of there family? Gotta be more accurate

EDIT: Accurate*

14. Thanks for the tip will change now.

15. HKSAR Training Camp, i think still 3 others from that clan are still active today

16. For about a week, I ran around hitting the battle list and getting into arguments and the first clan for me was The Mouse House which was good but it closed down. Then I went into this clan called either Moving Shadow or Shadow Reborn can't remember now :lol:
    Stayed there for a year then went to help Forgotten Ones and ended up becoming inactive for 5 months. When I came back the clan was inactive so I found this clan called Fearcing Hunters, nice clan but got kicked for hitting closed hte pots so I travelled around for a bit and came to the clan im in now.

17. Sad when good clans close and die.

18. GODS OF CHAOS

19. NeW-KaW-Addicts, first clan. First family was stick a flying nut on it.