Your First Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The-Raj, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Hopeful Misfits and Mystic Eclipse were 2 clans I spent a lot of time in.

Two other clans worthy of mention were Eagle Rising and Legion of the Free. Met some great people when I created those and I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Believe it or not it was CHB that I made the most friends in. We've had our problems but some of my best friends came from there and they're generally good people.

There was 1 other clan back in 2010 where I met some of the most awesome KaW players ever. Sadly forgot the name and they're all but inactive now.

2. stealth destruction ...was great clan with really good admins...some fight happened between two guys who i dont even remember and the clan disbanded lol

3. How do you guys remember these clans? 

4. Having a good memory, it's not hard

5. The original Chaos Theory clan or -SegFault- not sure

6. :shock:

Anyway as not to derail Op's thread: my first clan was Young Patriots.

First clan I actually felt like family and spent most of my kawreer in was CHB. As owner and good friends with almost all members that were active, I'm proud to say it.

I miss it.

7. I don't even know all I can remember is The roman republic??

8. Kings Army was my first clan! Great people there. To bad clan is sleeping now 

9. I started in a now inactive clan deathlands, moved up through their clans to death army, then to mortem legiones. From there when mortem closed I went to Mercs landing, was interesting to say the least, after that I was at best of both worlds which then changed to Hells Sanctuary, now I'm just a HTE clan admin till I find another place I will stay at.

10. The clan SKYLAB.. It's still around just inactive

11. I fought the Zerg I was in the Fire Wolves a really lovely bunch. No pwars no epics we hunted in packs of 4,5,6 and got in tons of trouble. Made most our friends fighting them. we hoped 200 def pots would get us through a war.

12. Op just copied someone else. I have already seen one of these threads in the past.

13. Or he thought of the idea.

14. Nope, he obviously saw how popular the old thread was and copied it.

15. You know this how? No need to be a dick bud.

EDIT: Just realized how hypocritical of me that is

16. My first clan was Hardcore Alliance. Fun bunch of people. :)

17. Platoon North.. Owned by ISOF-CoffeeIsNice-ISOF .. Something like that..... then BLACKOUT, then Committed and Optimus Maximus, NWoCB, Insurgence, Kotfe War Machine and now I'm a crow from the wall and the night's watch :)

18. 12 Mongrel Dogs. Great bunch still there I see and still going. MOS was #1 clan when I first started. I think at the time they were only clan to of beat Zaft in a system war.

19. B's grub and pub, or something like that is what my first clan I was in.

BUT!, didn't really grow till --Magic--

The good ol' days.