KINGS OF KAW REBORN

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Craft_City, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Hello I am Craft. You may remember me from City Central.
    That clan was going great we were growing and prospering, but then my old family clan restarted. They are Kings of Kaw Reborn. That is what I am here to talk about. After I had lost my very first account because friend in real life hacked it on mochigames, I had to restart. So i started fresh and thats when i met Kings of Kaw III. They grew me into the great player I am today. With their friendship, loyalty, and dedication they were devoted to growing players and making a strong family. Alas eventually I became owner of the second biggest family clan. However not all was good eventually the owner of the main went inactive and the clan fell apart and so did the family. We then decided to start reborn and that fell due to owner inactivity again. But do not worry!!!!! We are back this time with the same owner he is active, and in case he goes inactive i will take over as owner with the council. We are still loyal, friendly, and dedicated to becoming great again. Atm we are running all sorts of ebs tier 5-Max Tier.

We are in search of Big Players looking to join the top ranks. We want to have you to get equip and make tons of new friends. We are growing rapidly and love bigs.

In Need Of..
    Active Recruiters
    Day and NIght Admin
    Massive Players Looking to Grow the Average Size Players

Rules
    1. Be active in Ebs
    2. Be active in CC when you can
    3. If go somewhere and going be inactive please tell us
    4. Make sure be nice and friendly to all
    5. Make New Friends
    6.Have Fun!!!!!

2. Because you posted those city central ads on EVERYONES walls, no matter why they posted in wc.

3. As long as you don't post recruiting ads on the walls of the whole roster of various clans then I wish you luck.

4. This guy pisses me off so much.

5. Have you tried to poach anyone lately?

6. dont you go posting those ads everywhere again 

7. Back with the same owner!!!! Wtf. No support

8. Remember old great players that i was in clan with, support and hope i meet them again.

9. I agree...

10. Yea and that's really annoying..Its has if you we're trying to force people to join... I do wish you luck for the 1700 time and hopefully this time you learn from past mistakes.