PuRe SpY FaRMeRs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_MR-T_ISS, Feb 28, 2015.

1. What about hte killers ......like the sound of that one......there rage is awesome

2. No one was stripper noob. Why are you acting hard? Being a big man lying? Your the one who attack our guys. When you was in my clan you was acting like you was owner, bossing everyone about; kept leaving and joining and annoying all my clannes, stop being a noob and grow up you immature pathetic person.

3. So, like not very often?
    Well, that's all the time!

Edit:
    It's kinda silly to call something "pure" and then basically add "except for this.. Durp dur dur..."

Especially when most people know ps1 has been and still is the build named for a "Hansel".

4. Please look at Bd5's ally status then return to this forum and eat humble pie plz and ty

5. MRT you talk a lot for a hard core warrior - n you call that a strip ... Stop wasting our time coa your crying we kicked you

6. Come at me brah

7. MRT lol you crack me up just some input to your "Themafia kicked me for being over aggressive" the fact is you was causing trouble and disrespecting APOC.
    Themafia was kind enough to take you in but yet again you bite of the hand that feeds you, you even came to hog as a mole and was quickly squash.
    May I remind you I stripped you and your reset bomb was a joke  what was it again oh yeah 40b lmao, and as for the shard pvp you was a great toy hahahaha.
    my point is this :- I doubt apoc will take your threats likely you will be reminded (yet again) I'm sure your nf will light up, not to mention your East Coast tz will come in handy (yet again) run along now flea your ankle bites are a joke...,
    Also full support to Themafia 

8. The fact is, everyone can disrespect apoc, they won't do anything!

9. LAHWF lol why oh why would you post such a thing I wasn't going to go off topic and get into the osw fury osw tactics, Pin all day on eb sit and hope no one strips you and never return inc .
    zaft are running all over the place and I've lost track on how much fury lost in bfa.
    come to my nf please don't post bs here actions I want actions "stamps feet" and nice drop on lb fury suck why you even there? get on your toes run and hide if you can 

10. You even speak English?

11. Best recruitment thread ever

12. Hey Mickey, I thought we were buddies. The milk seems to have gone sour. I play the way I want to bro, I don't need to impress anyone or answer to any alliance. I'm here for the crack after all it's only a tap tap game 