REOPENING D343!!!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dragon-of-War, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Two years ago when i left, i was forced to leave the D343 family behind as it fell apart. We were a strong bonded family of warriors. And im reopening the family clan! This is a family of unity, strength, and respect. I knpe i am not good at posting in the forums and i expect alot of heat and negativity, but this is me reopening something that was close to me two years ago. This game was always an escape, a place to run off to and fight the good fight. Kingdoms at war was my true home. And D343 will forever be with me. But i will be reopening the family clan and accepting anyone who wants in. This is a chance for all to unite, to come together, to bond and become a new D343 family. We are peaceful but love a good fight, we are strong but humble to the weak. We are one. We are D343.

2. And also apparently of few words?

3. Family? Family doesn't leave family behind for no reason... Sounds like you know all about unity strength and respect...

Best of luck

4. I was the last of the family who stayed. We moved, seperated states, our real lives took over. No its not much of a post but ive also never been good at this. So any hate, please go ahead. Im expecting it. I jistvwant to reopen my old family clan and get it runnimg again. Hopefully stronger this time.

5. I have a few problems with this post.
    1. It is too short.
    2. The op makes it sounds like you left, not that the clan fell apart, so please fix.
    3. You are in a hte clan while writing this. I have nothing against hte clans, but they are the oposite of clan loyalty. It is run based on business-like organization.
    4. You cannot make a family. You can make a clan and build it into a family. You need time to know your members and bond with them, before you can become a family.
    These are all my opinion. Either way good luck!

6. Yes i understand it is short, like i said im not good at this...new to forum posting...and yes im in an hte clan to finish my gold buold so i can truly get a clan up and going.

7. My opinions are ordered 1 being least important to 4 being most important. So yeah the 4th point is still left unanswered.

8. I changed the op. And yes i know you can not build a family. A family is bonded. My attempt will be to unite all i can, friends and enemies. To come together in a clan of peace and coinside as a true family. Bonded over time. Im not expecting it to be easy. Or to happen over night. But i didnt give up then till i was the last one standing, and i wont give up now.

9. No support

10. Support I understand that you want to bring back an old clan,so I wish you the best of luck 

11. Thank you :) it is up and running once again, me and my fiance have started it up!

12. 1. You just said they couldn't make a family then went on and told them that you could make a family.
    2. Read the op better as they said
    Stating it fell apart does not, in no way shape or form, give any insinuation that he left. He left the clan, but it did not say he left kaw in that.

13. OP was changed after everyone's comments on the first page.. Refer to my post on page one to see the original OP...

Please don't try to feel too dumb after

14. I didn't expect the op to be that caught up with KAW to actually edit his post, I'm quite surprised

Anyway, wow, the original OP is something else :lol:

15. Whoops deleted too much text out of that, oh well