Something Wicked This Way Come

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Lilithlefey, Feb 21, 2015.

1. LOL well when you point it out, I see the mistake.

2. Keep up the great work Lilith.

3. Great post op wish it has a little more about osw battles. But still job well done.

4. Omg then I see your clan and your just a feeding tank that recruit for chaotic pride. You hit your max eb you will be a TFO clan till you disband. Eblord your owner is valk toy puppet who run clan a. And has been trying to get chaotic pride bigger for awhile with many clans that it steal members from because you can't have big members beside eblord alts. The rest have to move to chaotic pride.

5. Funny my accounts are "to big" for this clan, yet here they are.

6. We are running NML right now with a min of 500k cs. If you are looking for event items, or your arm eq then stop on by.

7. Nice thread! Support to u guys and girls!

8. Congrats on thinking outside the box for recruitment thread :)

9. Honestly the most creative clan thread I've seen in awhile. Nice job

10. Only way to be is creative :D :D :D Glad everyone is liking it

11. Having to rebuild the clan again...running small ebs with 0 min cs, everyone is welcomed

12. For everyone looking for the special arm equipment, we are fighting the rock in No Mans Land. We do require slightly stronger members. A min of 500k cs is a must to fight with us. Everyone at that, or higher is more than welcome to come join in the battle.

13. I enjoyed your thread very much Lilith.

You know you folks got our support over here at MSB.

And we(MSB) definitely would, and do, recommend to anyone looking for a clan to call home to come visit y'all.

14. Thank you MSB. Yall have our support and love <3

15. Good effort. Continue the story.

16. Due to recent real life issues, lilith has had to step down and take care of herself. Until the time comes that she is able reopen and dedicate the time needed to run SwTwC , it will remain closed.

Get well lilith.