Something Wicked This Way Come

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Lilithlefey, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Our mission starts with the desire to have the strongest army in all the kingdoms.

First we started out simple, one Warbeast at a time. It took a few of us, but eventually the beast was slain. On his way out of this world, he dropped a rare item: a Horn of Calydor.

"What is this item?" Everyone asked.

A bright light emerged from the tip of the horn, leaving everyone temporarily blinded. When our vision came to, before us stood a beast of ridiculous portions. The Blue Calydor, he was here to get his revenge!!!

No time at all, even Calydor's revenge was slain.

Our next stop was the open sea's where we encountered Z'uthmerak of Despair. Z'uthmerak was stronger than Calydor, but we fought together and brought him down in no time. Our final battle with Z'uthmerak left several of us with a surprise.

Hooves of Destruction.

With our hairy legs equipped, each of us grew that much stronger.

We made it over the sea and into the mountains where we found Usaris the Troll King.

We thought that since we defeated the beast and the squid, that a Troll King would be no match. Sadly we was wrong. Usaris was our strongest foe yet.

We could can not defeat him unless we stick together! And that is what we did.

We lost a few good people along the way, they will be remembered and they are missed, but we must continue on.

Usaris the Troll King is no more!!! With his death, he dropped several Hystricidae Helmets. With our spikey helmets equipped; each of us grew even stronger than before.

We continued on with our journey, but we had not made it out of the mountains yet when we came across Thorak the Destroyer.

Bigger, meaner, stronger, and uglier than any that we had faced before.

We sent word out to neighboring villages: "Help needed!" We would need more men and women within out ranks to defeat Thorak.

Several answered the call and helped us battle our way to Thorak's final days. During the battles with Thorak, a few members managed to find a Leonine Arm Plate, and Hooves of Destruction. Even less people found an Armour of Eternal Fire.

With our arms and chest plate equipped we are even stronger than before.

We continued on our journey, again we faced losing good men and women and long the way we picked up a few stranglers. Sometimes we fought against other kingdoms on the same mission as our own, and other times it was one member against another member. But despite all the hardships, we found a good place to rest.

Unknown to us this place was haunted by Apheriun of Exile.

He was unreasonable, and unforgiving. Our numbers was simply not enough, we needed more, we needed strong people. Again we sought the help of others and in our first battle with Apheriun we defested him, in which he dropped a Seal of the Damned.

Surely this seal was important, but we did not know just how important.

We continued on, facing Apheriun again and again and again. Each time he came back stronger and meaner. Some times he would drop equipment, such as the Nether Realm Breastplate, the Ice Guardian's Shield, the Diamondiferous, and the even rarer item, the Abyssal Blade.

For each time he dropped equipment, we would gear up.

Just when we thought we had seen the last of Apheriun, the Seal grew bright, opening a portal in which Apheriun came forth. Stronger than before. Strongest we had seen. We had to fight non-stop, with no breaks in between. And eventually our hard work payed off. Apheriun was slain once and for all.

Our journey is far from over, there are several more battle for us to face along the roads. Sometimes we are forced to backtrack and come across old battle grounds. Sometimes we are forced to look for more members to fill the ranks. Occasionally we are forced to call upon stronger family in order to help us.

Our ranks need to be filled. We are accepting members of all status'. No experience is needed, we will help teach you the ways.

If you want to join our ranks and help us work our way to Scrag the Bloodless, than check out

Something Wicked This Way Come

2. I see what you did there

3. Who wants to read the same ol' boring recruitment post...thought i would make it a little more interesting.

4. HA! Pretty entertaining! :D :D :D

5. Haha this is really good :D Support to your clan

6. Very nice. Good job!

7. Thank you everyone!! Maybe we will get lucky and get one new member off this lol

8. Brilliant thread... Much support to you guys and girls there

9. I enjoyed the storyGL

10. Good story I support

11. Support nice read:)

12. Thank you so much everyone!!!

13. That was amazing :) Support! Hope you get some peeps

14. Great story!!

15. Yayyyy loving this thread 

16. Bravo!!  Very good read and the ending gave me chills lol.

Good luck filling the ranks!! I'm sure this thread will help lots.

17. MONKEY GET OUT OF THE FORMS AND HIT THOSE EBS!!! lol :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. Cleverly written. Bravo sir

19. :( I am a ma'am :(

LOL

20. Sorry 

Bravo Ma'am!