Gringotts

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Gringotts

You are all invited to come and join Gringotts, a new peaceful clan hoping to become a family. Come here to meet new people, grow fast and have fun.

Positions

Currently we are looking for permanent members and admins, however please do not come expecting to be given admin instantly unless you have known one of us for a long time and we trust you, you have to earn the right to be an admin.

On the subject of permanent members, we are looking for people from all TZs so we can function around the clock, however please only english speaking.

Rules

We aren't against farming, we just don't like sorting out a mess at the end. We like our members to keep it 1 vs 1 and to either not bite off more than they can chew, or accept defeat and learn from their mistakes. We do not encourage purely aggressive actions, we like there to be a reason for things.

No drama from outside the clan, we are happy to sort out internal affairs but do not want to be dealing with irrelevant things.

Be active. We do not want to be a clan kicking members for being inactive in one eb, but we do not want to be full of inactives so please check in from time to time. Talking in CC lets us know that you're here. We will post monthly activity checks to regulate everyone and please notify us if you are going on holiday or are leaving for a while.

Requirements

Currently no stats are required, however if you continue to stay statless, you will be kicked.

As I said in the rules section, activity is a must.

Sexiness.

Lurkophobia, we want you to help cure others of lurking. Free them and release them into CC lol.

Q and A's

Q: Gringotts is a bank.. What does that involve?
    A: Well, money. Money and oh yes, money.
    It also involves stuff behind the banking name, we pride ourselves on an active CC and great members, we also like to think of ourselves as a family.
    To help our smalls we volley allies up with them to help them with their growth.

Q: What do you plan to be in the future as a clan?
    A: We want to be known as a family not a clan, we do not wish to join any major alliances or become entangled in any OSWs but want to be peaceful. We also want to have one of the best CCs around and to be running constant EBs. We basically want to be EB fairies without being proper EB fairies and we never want to get to the stage where we kick people to finish EBs.

If you have any questions post them on the thread, I will reply and then add them to this section.

Anyway, that's all the boring stuff out of the way...

Cheers,
    Delta

2. Current members

Below I will post a list of current members and images that I think are suitable for them so you can have a snippet into our clan:

Delta:

Apparently someone said I waas crazy :roll:

Tom

Our resident peasant

The various lurkers:

Need I say more?

The visitor's book

If you have visited us and enjoyed or disliked your stay, comment and I'll add it here, hopefully we'll get good reviews :? :roll:

3. Well. I visited and I have to say delta is the biggest kaw noob to play since Philosophical  nah jk the clan great loved my stay will definitely be back!

4. I am support of gringott

5. Ever want an Allie pm here!

6. Cheers :p

7. Support! I went to Gringotts with 12 knuts, 4 sickles, and 1 galleon. The interest fees were very reasonable.

9. Very supportive of the clan. The first Gringotts Bank that isn't in Diagon Alley.

Support.

10. lmao thanks

12. They hate us cause they anus*

13. I have Ebola and he cured me do thanks

15. He came to forums because he got perm silenced.

16. king-delta you were on my bl and had no pots <3 gave you a few love taps<3 no hard feelings bby

17. I enjoy our sexy time together

18. Aww so do I it gives me mith money to fuel my mith addiction