- Monster Garage -

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by slayerbob, Feb 15, 2015.

1. ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻
     support to MG

2. ◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢
    SMOKE SIGNALS 16 mil cs 
    ◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥

3. [​IMG]

Letter #1 to Monster Garage

Dear Monster Garage,

It has been 9 days since I last visited your clan for the first time. As a non-member of Monster Garage, I have been wondering how has your clan been doing?

Ever since the day I left, some members of your clan still contacted me and even though may I be alone, I get to spend time having fun with some of them still via
    private messaging!

To be honest, I do really wish I can repay something in return for the back-to-back Haunting The Escapes that you have shared with me. I understand that I may be still a stranger at this point, not known by all of Monster Garage but I really do like to return the kind favor to you! (Well..I can't be perm there..just yet though.)

Today, I will give my sincere wishes to your clan and any permanent member who is looking at this now. I am sure that lots of people will be waiting at your doorstep today and always, including some of the biggest, strongest and most famous names to come!

I have no seals at all, but I do have 3 Horns of Calydor. Do let me know if there's something I can contribute or repay in return for Monster Garage in kindness for the
    Haunting The Escapes!

Thank you all, and I hereby wish Monster Garage to be strong and most importantly, have a happy day! You guys are all great apes, indeed! :D

By: sean893
    1st-time visitor of Monster Garage.

4. Monster Garage  TS/SS b2b

5. Using my 1001th post to pledge my love of slayerbob.

and MG

6. <3 u 2 Daph, you noob

7. To Daph

Love, Bob

8. ️

9.  slayerbob

10.  MG strong

11. Bunga! 

12. You must now pledge your love to all of us at MG for your 2000th post. Just saying.

Speaking of milestone posts.. I'm nearing 3,000 :shock:

13. You go gurl

14. You know what slayerbob, we gotta get our milestone posts together. On this thread. Now.

15. Inb4 post count farm

16. My post count went down!! What is this BLASPHEMY!!

17. Bob is nearing his last post! 