- Monster Garage -

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by slayerbob, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Monster Garage
    • The apes of KaW

"We are family, we are MG Strong"

After a slow period of clan self-development Monster Garage is recruiting once more. We are a strong bonded family whom of which look out for each other and are loyal to our clan and its leaders. Monster Garage is an elder clan whom of which were in the top tier of clans, owned by Elvis_Hombre, and founded by our 3 founding fathers: Chongo_Hombre, EvLRoD, and lllA1lll.

Brief background
    In the years of existence we have a strong history that we are proud of, some of which:
    • Longest winning streak during the EE Trials
      Participated in multiple large wars that lasted months
      Were apart of large alliances
      Home to many great players

With new players entering the game we wish to offer you a welcoming place to grow, meet new friends, and master the game. We are upon the friendliest group of people you may come to know, and most certainly a family at that. We offer, booze, growth, knowledge, and sexy women..and Ashes cookies.

Family Clan:
    • ⚜ ᎶᎪᎢᎧᏒ ᎷᏐᏞᏦᏋᏒᏕ ⚜

Current Admin:
    • Elvis_Hombre
      Bluefish6900
      MajorChaos187
      Java_Puppet
      -Alucard-
      slayerbob
      Ultimate_killer (sorry bro, didn't feel like doing all the little hyphens and underscores)
      AshesOfEden
      Master Longdong (Longstrokes-Leighton)
      llll__CHANCE__llll
      Gzus (homie G)
      The lovely, Pure_Dark_Country
      Gapping_Session

There are little rules, and steps to follow to be an ape, and rule the jungle...

1. You must meet a stat requirement to be a member. At this point in time our requirement is 20m combined stat. If you do not meet it, feel free to come hangout! You are more than welcome to meet the family, and see if this is something you'd like to eventually be apart of when you can apply for membership.
    2. Contact one of our recruiter admin if interested in being a member: slayerbob, Majorchaos187 -Alucard-
    3. Don't bite off more than you can chew. We aren't a strict non-farming clan, but we do like to maintain peace. Do not come to us saying you can't handle the 1v1 you started. If you have farming issues, contact an admin.
    4. Please be active. We will check activity and it's nothing personal if we softly kick your ass out the door until you are active once more.
    5. Have fun.
    6. Don't ask about Chongo, he's a total noob.
    and last, 7. Bob is supreme mod.

༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻

Link to the page I say farewell

----------------------------------------------------------
    My farewell
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I would like to dedicate my final post to forums to everyone I have ever came in contact with, everyone who gave me the time of day who talked to me, all my friends, and the developers of KaW who gave me this long adventure.

I started KaW what seems to feel like a short 5 and a half-ish years ago, and time flew. I have met hundreds...thousands of players, and have shared laughs, moments, and attacks. This game would be nothing without the community who gives the a game such a strong sense of addiction. Kingdoms at War was an experience I won't forget considering I played it so long..It must've meant something ya?
    I have far too many people I wish to personally thank, so I won't even bother. Y'all made this game so enjoyable for me, and I hope I made it just as enjoyable for you. This obviously isn't an easy choice of mine to go into retirement. Our streams have diverged, and whether they meet up again or don't, I wish you all the best.

This isn't the longest retirement post, as I don't want to take away from the Monster Garage thread, but I decided it's best not to make a solo thread for me; those who care will notice I'm gone eventually =P If anyone wants, feel free to drop me a PM! I will pop on every so often and maybe we can chat for awhile. I am also on some third party products so if you have me on that don't be shy to keep up.

I do wish to thank ATA for the amazing experience I had moderating. You guys are the best, and I am humbled to have had such an opportunity. I wear the ATA logo with promise. You are all such a great bunch, and have a great development team. Hopefully I can hit you guys up once and awhile, as you too were a factor of such a great run. I owe you guys a coffee or something. Keep on rocking on ya hipsters. ;)

I will ultimately miss you all. Regardless if it was a fantastic friendship, whether we met on bad terms, whether we talked for one wall post..I will miss it. I wish you all the best, and very successful lives and KaWing.

How lucky am I to have something so hard to say goodbye to?
    Much love everyone,
    bob <3

2. Wooooooooh

Nice thread

3. 

4. ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻

5. Support!

༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻

6. Slayerbob? Clan thread? Monkies?

Well pass me a banana! Support  Hope to see a wonderful future for us :)

༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻

7. MG STRONG

8. Supreme mod  Great thread.
    MG strong 

9. Support. Warred with Chongo in this clan for 2012 summer wars.

10. ️

11. Nice thread, although I thought Taka had the longest winning streak during EE trials? (I might be wrong)

12. MG went 8-0 until super zaft beat us. Trials ended shortly after and the actual EE wars came out. MG was the powerhouse.

13. I support this!! Long live Monster Garage!!

14. I see, thanks for the reminder!

15. ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻

16. Ahhhhh monster garage.legendary bunch ( of jokers). Can i join?

Pd. Ashes is not to b included in ma run off sentence/fragment up there.

17. Lol. Can the mods promoting their clan in forums? Anyway goodluck to u guyz. Great warriors there

18. Best of luck MG!