Insuc Army

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by _AppleGirl_IS_A_SLOB, Jan 27, 2015.

1. So who here with me. Thinks that this Insuc Army is a bunch of cowards?

They have no clan. Scattered through all kaw. "Mostly APOC Clans" Bringing clans into their fights. Asking for help in WC and social apps.

Why not fight from your own clan?

No upper managment skills? I am sure the upper management cannot run the clan. Thats why they milk other clans. JOKES!

Owners of clans they are in, and so called perms in. I would watch it. They have no loyalty to you or your clan.

Why pick on smaller clans to make a name for yourself?

Why join up with one of the biggest alliances? Cause you would loose vs them. HAHAHA!

COWARDS!

This is a new acct. Not statless alt. I will grow and be a big pain in your butts. Till then. Keep being cowards.

2. I see you looking. :shock:

3. Dat noob rage doe, I highly doubt they will care what a tiny no stat account has to say.

4. They might not care. I speak truth.

5. Spam? How? Stating my opinion.

6. Insuc Army?! They sound like imposters to me. We must farm them!

7. New statless ally.

8. Statless alt,therefore lost all creditability.This is more like a butt hurt thread

9. Aww... he blowed up... guess his vendetta is over already...

10. Sorry can you volley me to 35 bil again? HAHA!

11. Grow and fight them you must! You are there last hope for humanity. oh please shine light on this lonely hero, he is our last hope. Songs and ballads will be sung in town halls and keeps alike. All who stand in his way will forever be layed to rest, for he is our one true king! Who are you to stand in his wake? All shall fear him, all shall envy him, all will follow him into the depths of hell, for he knows only the truth of his enemies. All hail the one true king!

12. Thanks chop! Brought a tear to my eye.

13. OH...MY...GOD!!!

I can't believe it's not butter!!!

14. Parkay?

That guy is awesome! Run around my house saying that. Like Fabio Lanzoni. :mrgreen:

15. Your simply a fool

16. It's funny because this is coming from another statless alt 

17. Allow me to rephrase that then. The op is simply a fool.

18. I can overlook statless alt, but the fact he knew Fabio's last name kills any chance of my support!

Spam without a plan.